Afikim | Afiscooter C4 Mobility Scooter
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
- Warranty and Return Policy
Making your day-to-day travel safer and more comfortable than any other scooter in its category.
The AFIKIM Afiscooter C4 with its unique design made to maximize the protection and safety of the driver, its excellent multifunctionality, and ease of operation is the perfect mobility scooter for those who wish to maintain an active, dynamic, and versatile lifestyle.
This powerful and unique AFIKIM Afiscooter C4 has a weight capacity of 330 lbs and can travel up to 28 miles on a single charge, making it a great option for users who frequently go on longer excursions around town. The AFIKIM Afiscooter C4 provides a smooth ride over a variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces and has improved stability when compared to the 3-wheel model. This mobility scooter is ideal for people who are looking for a sturdy, versatile device that can support their active lifestyle.
The AFIKIM Afiscooter C4 combination of Mid-size dimensions, a powerful motor, a luxurious captain seat, well-tuned shock absorbers, and an ergonomic modern steering tiller creates a scooter that is brilliant for both Outdoor and Indoors purposes. The three-wheel model has an extremely small turning radius and gives supreme maneuverability
Whichever you choose you will enjoy an exceptionally comfortable ride, simple operation, and a premium look and feel.
AFIKIM C4 MODELS
- 48Ah Inc. Batteries
- 70Ah Inc. Batteries
AFIKIM C4 FEATURES
- Safe and Comfortable - with well-tuned shock absorbers, a Luxurious orthopedic rotatable seat and a Powerful wide field of view LED headlight
- User Friendly - with an ergonomic tiller, left and right-hand controls and an easy to read display
- Great storage space - with Built-in cup holders, a lockable front compartment, and an option for a Rear lockbox
- Multi-Purpose - with Mid-size dimensions, Pneumatic tires, a powerful motor, and High Ground Clarence that are brilliant for both Outdoor and Indoors purposes.
- Excellent Travel Range - with the capacity to carry batteries up to 85 Ah
MOBILITY SCOOTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall Length: 137cm (54")
- Overall Width - Standard Wheels: 67cm (26")
- Overall Width - Folded: 80cm (31")
- Overall Height - No Canopy: 128cm (50")
- Overall Height - with Canopy: 163cm (65")
- Ground Clearance: 10cm (4")
- Weight - No Batteries: 95kg (209lb)
- Weight - (+) Canopy: 12kg (26lb)
- Weight Capacity Including Driver: 150kg (330lb)
- Travel Range: 40-45km (25-28m)
- Max Climbing Angle: 9º (16%)
- Turning Radius: 170cm (67")
- Seating Width: 46cm (18")
- Tire Type: Pneumatic (1.7bar)
- Tire Size - Front: 4.10/3.50-6"
- Tire Size - Rear: 4.10/3.50-6"
- Battery Type x2: 12V 85Ah, Max.
- Rear Wheel Drive Power Unit: 24V DC motor | 950W
- Controller Type: SD 120A
- Charger Type: 8Amp
- Options/Accessories: Canopy | Rear lockbox | Wide seats 20" Crutch Holder
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.