Afikim | Afiscooter S3 Mobility Scooter
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Warranty and Return Policy
Superb safety and comfort for pure riding pleasure
The spacious & luxurious AFIKIM Afiscooter S3 - Single with its Red Dot Award-winning design made to maximize the protection and safety of the driver, its brilliant ergonomics, and excellent comfort of driving is one of the leading Mobility Scooters in its category.
The AFIKIM Afiscooter S3 - Single has a weight capacity of up to 450 lbs and can travel up to 31 miles on a single charge, making it a great option for all-day adventuring. Easily navigate tough terrain in comfort with this powerful mobility scooter!
If you are looking for a scooter that can handle traversable terrain with exceptional stability and uncompromising comfort, the AFIKIM Afiscooter S3 - Single is your choice of preference. If an extremely small turning radius with maximum maneuverability is what you need, you should Consider the three-wheel Version. Either model you choose will deliver an outstanding user experience.
AFIKIM S3 Single - Standard
- Wheels: Standard
- Seat Size: 20"
AFIKIM S3 Single - GT
- Wheels: Rare Wide
- Seat Size: 20"
AFIKIM S3 Single FEATURES
- Extra Attention - an ergonomic fully adjustable tiller with a bright, easy-to-read display and a High-Speed Dual USB charging port.
- Extra Maneuverability - a very small turning radius
- Extra range - capacity to carry batteries up to 105 Ah
- Rubber (PU) shock-absorbing front bumper for enhanced driver safety
- Ergonomic tiller with an easy-to-read LCD display
- Orthopedic rotatable seat
- High backrest
- Powerful, energy-efficient LED headlights
- Wide GT tire option for extra traction and stability
- Optional hardtop canopy provides a comfortable and dry ride in any weather conditions
AFIKIM S3 Single SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall Length: 155cm (61")
- Overall Width - Standard Wheels: 68cm (27")
- Overall Width - Golf Tires: 88cm (35")
- Overall Height - No Canopy: 125cm (49")
- Overall Height - with Canopy: 164cm (65")
- Ground Clearance: 12.5cm (5")
- Weight - with Batteries: 153kg (337lb)
- Weight - No Batteries: 106kg (234lb)
- Weight - Canopy: 15kg (33lb)
- Weight - Wide Wheels: 12kg (26lb)
- Weight Capacity Including Driver: 200kg (450lb)
- Travel Range: 45-50km (28-31m)
- Max Climbing Angle: 8º (15%) 15Kph, 11º (20%) 12Kph
- Turning Radius: 143cm (56")
- Seating Width: 51cm (20")
- Tire Type: Pneumatic (1.7bar)
- Tire Size - Front: 3-10"
- Tire Size - Rear: 3.50-10"
- Battery Type x2: 12V 105Ah, Max.
- Rear Wheel Drive Power Unit: 24V DC motor | 1,400W
- Controller Type: SD 140A
- Charger Type: 8Amp
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.