Afikim | Afiscooter S3 Touring AT Mobility Scooter
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
- Warranty and Return Policy
The New Afiscooter S with its spacious design maximizes the protection and safety of the driver, with its brilliant ergonomics, and with its excellent comfort of driving is one of the leading Mobility Scooters in its category.
This AFIKIM Afiscooter S3 - Touring luxurious vehicle that has a proven record of High Quality and long-lasting reliability can travel comfortably and safely in various types of terrains as rough off-road terrain (using Golf tires) and extreme weather conditions (when using the unique hardtop canopy). With a single or dual seat, 3 wheel model (maximum maneuverability), or 4 wheel model (the ultimate in road presence and stability), either one you choose would fit you perfectly.
AFIKIM Afiscooter S3 - Touring is a mobility scooter best for our aging love one's. with its friendly controls that are easy to use and its touring feature, you can travel even in the heat of the sun and a simple rain outside. Yes AFIKIM Afiscooter S3 - Touring is a mobility scooter with a canopy. awesome right.
S3 Touring Canopy
- Wheels: Standard
- Seat Size: 20"
S3 Touring Canopy GT
- Wheels: Rare Wide
- Seat Size: 20"
AFIKIM Afiscooter S3 - Touring FEATURES
- Extra Attention - an ergonomic fully adjustable tiller with a bright, easy-to-read display and a High-Speed Dual USB charging port.
- Extra Maneuverability - a very small turning radius
- Extra range - capacity to carry batteries up to 105 Ah
MOBILITY SCOOTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall Length: 155cm (61")
- Overall Width - Standard Wheels: 68cm (27")
- Overall Width - Golf Tires: 88cm (35")
- Overall Height - No Canopy: 125cm (49")
- Overall Height - with Canopy: 164cm (65")
- Ground Clearance: 12.5cm (5")
- Weight - with Batteries: 153kg (337lb)
- Weight - No Batteries: 106kg (234lb)
- Weight - Canopy: 15kg (33lb)
- Weight - Wide Wheels: 12kg (26lb)
- Weight Capacity Including Driver: 200kg (450lb)
- Travel Range: 45-50km (28-31m)
- Max Climbing Angle: 8º (15%) 15Kph, 11º (20%) 12Kph
- Turning Radius: 143cm (56")
- Seating Width: 51cm (20")
- Tire Type: Pneumatic (1.7bar)
- Tire Size - Front: 3-10"
- Tire Size - Rear: 3.50-10"
- Battery Type x2: 12V 105Ah, Max.
- Rear Wheel Drive Power Unit: 24V DC motor | 1,400W
- Controller Type: SD 140A
- Charger Type: 8Amp
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.