Afikim | Afiscooter S4 HD Mobility Scooter
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
- Warranty and Return Policy
Superb safety and comfort for pure riding pleasure
The spacious & luxurious AFIKIM Afiscooter S4 - Single with its Red Dot Award-winning design made to maximize the protection and safety of the driver, its brilliant ergonomics, and excellent comfort of driving is one of the leading Mobility Scooters in its category.
If you are looking for a scooter that can handle traversable terrain with exceptional stability and uncompromising comfort, the AFIKIM Afiscooter S4 - Single is your choice of preference. If an extremely small turning radius with maximum maneuverability is what you need, you should Consider the three-wheel Version. Either model you choose will deliver an outstanding user experience.
This AFIKIM Afiscooter S4 - Single mobility scooter is one of the best high-end scooters you can buy. Designed with comfort in mind for all-day travel. The delta tiller is adjustable to accommodate both taller or shorter users and the orthopedic swivel seat will allow the user to turn the seat for easier seating and standing positions.
The AFIKIM Afiscooter S4 - Single Mobility Scooter is a great option if you're considering an affordable heavy-duty mobility scooter.
S4 Single - Standard
- Wheels: Standard
- Seat Size: 20"
S4 Single - Heavy Duty
- Wheels: Standard
- Seat Size: 24"
S4 Single - GT (All-Terrain)
- Wheels: Rare Wide
- Seat Size: 20"
Afiscooter S4 - Single FEATURES
- Extra Comfort - a Luxurious orthopedic rotatable seat that provides comfort while driving and ease boarding
- Extra utilities - a lockable front compartment, Built-in cup holders, and an energy-efficient LED headlight.
- Extra Safety - a robust frame, protective plastic shrouds, and a Rubber (PU) shock-absorbing front bumper
MOBILY SCOOTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall Length: 165cm (65")
- Overall Width - Standard Wheels: 68cm (27")
- Overall Width - Golf Tires: 88cm (35")
- Overall Height - No Canopy: 125cm (49")
- Overall Height - with Canopy: 164cm (65")
- Ground Clearance: 12.5cm (5")
- Weight - with Batteries: 155kg (342lb)
- Weight - No Batteries: 108kg (238lb)
- Weight - Canopy: 15kg (33lb)
- Weight - Wide Wheels: 12kg (26lb)
- Weight Capacity Including Driver: 200kg (450lb)
- Travel Range: 45-50km (28-31m)
- Max Climbing Angle: 8º (15%) 15Kph, 11º (20%) 12Kph
- Turning Radius: 228cm (90")
- Tire Type: Pneumatic (1.7bar)
- Tire Size - Front: 4.10/3.50-6"
- Tire Size - Rear: 3.50-10"
- Battery Type x2: 12V 105Ah, Max.
- Rear Wheel Drive Power Unit: 24V DC motor | 1,400W
- Controller Type: SD 140A
- Charger Type: 8Amp
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.