Afikim | Afiscooter SE Mobility Scooter
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Warranty and Return Policy
A balance of simplicity, reliability, and classic design
The Afiscooter SE with its Black & chrome retro design including many features borrowed from the motorcycle industry is an eye-catcher that makes a real statement but its uniqueness doesn’t end there, there’s plenty of substance too. In addition to the style it brings, the strong steel chassis and strong power unit create an extremely rugged scooter with a 20-year track record of unbeatable reliability.
The Afiscooter SE has the comfort and stability of a big scooter, simple controls, and smooth steering that together with an extra small turning radius allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle, be it in the high streets or on a countryside traverse. Go to the beach or the country club, take a tour around your village, go to the shopping center, with the Afiscooter Se you can do it all!
AFIKIM SE SEAT SIZE
- Standard Seat Size: 18"
- Wide Seat Size: 33"
Afiscooter SE FEATURES
- Ergonomic Tiller with a Reliable & simple electronic command system for easy & smooth operation
- A Luxurious orthopedic rotatable seat with a supportive armrest for maximum comfort and ease of access
- Solid large rear basket
- High Ground Clearance together with Big size Pneumatic tires give excellent outdoor capabilities
- 3 wheel model for maximum maneuverability
MOBILITY SCOOTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall Product Weight: 297 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 218 lbs
- Maximum Range: 28 miles
- Turning Radius: 45"
- Climbing Angle: 12°
- Ground Clearance: 5"
- Dimensions: 68" (L) x 29" (W)
- Max Seat to Ground Height: 24.4"
- Max Seat to Deck Height: 19"
- Seat Dimensions: 18" or 33"(W)
- Batteries: 12V x 70AH
- Front Wheels: 10"
- Rear Wheels: 14"
- Base Weight: 200 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 97 lbs.
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.