ComfyGo | Majestic IQ-8000 Remote Controlled Reclining 20" Wide Seat + 20AH li-ion Battery Electric Wheelchair - IQ8000
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
- ComfyGo Warranty
The MAJESTIC IQ-8000 wheelchair is an innovative all-new designed travel folding electrical wheelchair. This transport motorized wheelchair is lightweight, airline friendly, and easy to fold. This wheelchair reclines adding additional comfort for the user. Offers range up to 17+ miles.
Electric Wheelchair Features:
These series of electric wheelchairs are powered by li-ion batteries and use two DC 250W motors (total of 500W motor power).
Users can control the direction and adjust the speed by using the 360 degrees waterproof, intelligent, universal joystick controls located on the armrest. The joystick contains a power button, a battery indicator light, a horn, speed selections.
There are two ways to control this wheelchair, the user-controlled joystick or with the hand-held wireless remote control. The remote control allows caregivers to control the wheelchair remotely.
This electric wheelchair can be used at low speed and in good road conditions, and with handle moderate slopes.
Can cover terrains such as grass, ramps, brick, mud, snow, and bumpy roads.
The wheelchair comes with an adjustable reclining backrest, and storage under the seat.
The 12AH airline-approved battery gets up to 10+ miles, and 20AH long-range battery gets up to 17+ miles driving distance.***
The lithium-ion battery can be charged while in the wheelchair or separately.
The wheelchair arrives fully assembled in the box. You only need to insert the joystick controller into the armrest. Contents in the box include the wheelchair, battery, remote control, charging unit, and user manual that includes the warranty details.
Performance Parameters and Technical Specs, IQ-8000
- Seat Area Width: 17.5 inches / 445 mm
- Seat Area Depth: 18 inches / 456 mm
- Seat Height (from the ground): 20 inches / 508 mm
- Armrest Height (from the seat): 9 inches / 230 mm
- Backrest Height (from the seat): 18 inches / 458 mm
- Max Loading Weight: 286 lbs / 130 kg
- Overall Product Dimensions: L: 38″ / 965 mm W: 23.5″ / 597 mm H: 37″ / 940 mm
- Folded Product Dimensions: L: 23.5″ / 597 mm W: 14″ / 356 mm H: 30″ / 762 mm
- Net Weight without Battery: 49 lbs / 22.5 kg
- Net Weight with Battery: 55 lbs / 25 kg
- Battery Weight: 6 lbs / 2.7 kg
- Battery Charge Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Battery Type: 12AH for standard range – 20AH for long range
- Airline / Cruise Approved: Yes for standard range
- Range: Up to 10 miles / 16 km for standard range – Up to 17 miles / 27 km for long range
- Max Speed: 4 mph / 6 km h
- Front Wheels: 8 inches / 200 mm solid tire
- Rear Wheel: 12 inches / 305 mm inflatable tire
- Motor: 2 * 250W (total 500W)
- Climbing Angle Max Degrees: 6
- Degree of Protection: IPx3
- Turning Radius: ≤ 47 inches / 1200 mm
- Folding: Manual folding
- Reclining: Yes
- Adjustable Height Backrest: No
- Raisable Armrests: Yes
- Headrest: Yes
- Cupholder: Optional – Additional Cost
- Phone Holder: Optional – Additional Cost
- Headlight / USB Charger: Yes
- Tire Pump: Yes
- Wireless Remote Control: Yes
- Frame Color Option: Black, Blue, Bronze, Red, Silver, Yellow
- Cushion Color Options: Standard: Black – Leather: Black, Blue, Red, Taba
- Packaging Dimensions: L: 33″ / 838 mm W: 17″ / 432 mm H: 27″ / 686 mm
- Packaging Weight: 69 lbs / 31 kg
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Damaged items must be marked “DAMAGED” on the bill of lading for truck shipments or the courier manifest for small packages. Within seven (7) days of the original receipt, the customer will inspect damaged items and have an RMA issued to report the damage. ComfyGO INC shall notify the shipper to arrange an inspection and pickup of the shipping damage, process a replacement order billed to your account, and issue a credit based on the findings of the courier. Credit cannot be issued for shipping damage if ComfyGO, INC is notified to issue an RMA after seven (7) days of original receipt.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, power cable, etc.) and manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed in this policy, it will be rejected by our Return Warehouse and returned to you at your expense. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, and any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping costs. By requesting an RMA and shipping a return in violation of this policy, you hereby agree to accept our product shipped back to you and pay all shipping costs to and from our Return Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers do not permit any exceptions.
- Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
- For items under warranty, ComfyGO, INC. reserves the right to send a free replacement part. A complete serial number or order number is required for certification.
- Unused items in marketable condition and returned due to a ComfyGO, INC. error must be shipped within seven (7) days and include an RMA.
- All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. Frames have a three-years warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
- ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
Shipping & Return Policy
- All orders are processed within 1 to 5 business following the receipt of your order. (Excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive a notification when your order has shipped.
- Cancellation Request/ Refused Orders – Once the order has begun processing or shipped, it cannot be canceled. If a customer no longer wants the item, a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (“RMA”) shall be requested, and a restocking fee will be applied. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- Lost Packages – Please notify us in writing about non-delivered packages within five (5) days of the Estimated Delivery Date. Without such notification, ComfyGO, INC. will not be responsible for a lost parcel. If the RMA instructions are not followed, we shall not be liable for items that do not arrive in our warehouse. Please ship and track your package via a professional courier or mail service provider.
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.