ComfyGo | Quingo Flyte Mobility Scooter with MK2 Docking Station - QF08274
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- ComfyGo Warranty
The next generation, self-loading portable in the Quingo mobility scooters range, the Flyte mobility scooter loads and unloads itself in under 60 seconds using the innovative and newly designed MK2 docking station. The MK2 is an easier-to-fit, more flexible, and lighter docking station with the heaviest component weighing just 19.6lb. It will fit most hatchbacks and SUVs with the included SUV adaptor kit.
The Flyte is the perfect indoor and outdoor mobility scooter for those that struggle with lifting.
Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications, and assembly by highly trained technicians, like all 5-wheel Quingo mobility scooters. the Flyte mobility scooter comes with safety as standard.
The Quingo Flyte mobility scooter takes portability to the next level, removing the need for heavy lifting while loading in under 60 seconds. With its ability to self-load using the two-button wired controller and MK2 docking station, the Flyte can be transported with ease in nearly every hatchback car, SUVs, or 4×4 (requires SUV and 4 x4 Docking Station Extension Kit). The Flyte is ideal for indoors and out and can be used for trips to the local store, shopping centers, and other public places or for keeping in touch with family and friends. The unique 5-wheel stability system shared by all Quingo scooters preserves maneuverability and improves your driving position and posture. With the patented 5-wheel design, you’ll have the maneuvering benefits of a 3-wheel mobility scooter and the stability and safety characteristics of a 4-wheel scooter. Like all Quingo scooters, the Flyte offers an exceptional anatomical driving position with an incredible 80% more foot room than a 4-wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. The Quintell™ Adaptive footplates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes to ensure the most natural and comfortable riding position.
- Portability in its own class – With its self-loading ability and all-new MK2 docking station, the Flyte makes transporting your mobility scooter a breeze. The heavy lifting is eliminated, as loading and unloading are achieved by using the 2 buttons on the wired controller. The heaviest component on the MK2 docking station weighs just 19.6lb.
- No ordinary portable mobility scooter – Enhanced 5-wheel Although agile, the first generation 3-wheel portable mobility scooters are unable to match the stability of the 4-wheel portable. Using British-designed 5-wheelQuintell™ technology makes for unrivaled agility and stability which is crucial for negotiating tight turns, hills, slopes, or when mounting or descending curbs.
- Enhanced posture & comfort – Being able to achieve a healthy posture is a vital consideration when choosing any mobility vehicle. Quingo is the only range of mobility scooters that feature adaptive footplates and allow for full ergonomic posture control, affording exceptional comfort even on those lengthy excursions. The feet forward configuration of Quingo allows customers a loftier stature, and for those who may suffer joint stiffness, to be accommodated in comfort in a portable scooter measuring only 42.2 inches in length.
- Safer curb handling, even at angles – Curbs can represent considerable obstacles to scooter users. Only the Quingo 5-wheel system features the capability to ascend and descend curbs at an angle of up to 45°. Additionally, Quingo’s patented Kerbmaster not only prevents tipping but also eliminates beaching with its auto-powered drive system.
- Easy view digital dash with battery meter gauge, digital status/fault indicators, infinitely variable speed dial, push button lighting control, audible warning horn button, fingertip forward/reverse speed levers, security ignition key.
- Two-tone fold-flat seat with forwarding/reverse mechanism & quick-release seatbelt.
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights/center rear brake warning light.
- The docking station securely holds Flyte during transit. Fits most small hatchback cars and larger vehicles with no modifications to the vehicle and no tools required.
- Unrivaled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5-wheeling proved to be more maneuverable than any 4-wheel scooter of comparable length on the market today. This allows for agility, while maintaining safety, in places with restricted space, such as small shops and shopping centers.
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 59" x 110" x 101"
- Maximum Speed: 4 mph
- Class: 2
- Intended Use: Pavement
- Kerb Climbing Height Ability: 3"
- Maximum Range: 23 miles
- Maximum with range extender: 34 miles
- Type: 5 Wheel PMV
- Maximum weight limit: 159kg/25st
- Electric motor: 250 Watt
- Battery config: 4 x 22AH or 6 x 22AH
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Damaged items must be marked “DAMAGED” on the bill of lading for truck shipments or the courier manifest for small packages. Within seven (7) days of the original receipt, the customer will inspect damaged items and have an RMA issued to report the damage. ComfyGO INC shall notify the shipper to arrange an inspection and pickup of the shipping damage, process a replacement order billed to your account, and issue a credit based on the findings of the courier. Credit cannot be issued for shipping damage if ComfyGO, INC is notified to issue an RMA after seven (7) days of original receipt.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, power cable, etc.) and manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed in this policy, it will be rejected by our Return Warehouse and returned to you at your expense. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, and any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping costs. By requesting an RMA and shipping a return in violation of this policy, you hereby agree to accept our product shipped back to you and pay all shipping costs to and from our Return Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers do not permit any exceptions.
- Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
- For items under warranty, ComfyGO, INC. reserves the right to send a free replacement part. A complete serial number or order number is required for certification.
- Unused items in marketable condition and returned due to a ComfyGO, INC. error must be shipped within seven (7) days and include an RMA.
- All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. Frames have a three-years warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
- ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
Shipping & Return Policy
- All orders are processed within 1 to 5 business following the receipt of your order. (Excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive a notification when your order has shipped.
- Cancellation Request/ Refused Orders – Once the order has begun processing or shipped, it cannot be canceled. If a customer no longer wants the item, a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (“RMA”) shall be requested, and a restocking fee will be applied. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- Lost Packages – Please notify us in writing about non-delivered packages within five (5) days of the Estimated Delivery Date. Without such notification, ComfyGO, INC. will not be responsible for a lost parcel. If the RMA instructions are not followed, we shall not be liable for items that do not arrive in our warehouse. Please ship and track your package via a professional courier or mail service provider.
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.