ComfyGo | Quingo Toura 2 Mobility Scooter - Toura 2
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- ComfyGo Warranty
The ultimate, next-generation 5-wheel mobility scooter. The Quingo Toura 2 is a stylish and comfortable, heavy-duty mobility scooter. The Toura 2 is equipped with a 650-watt motor and two 100Ah batteries that provide the necessary power to climb hills and range to get you to your destination.
Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications, and assembly by highly trained technicians. Like all 5-wheel Quingo mobility scooters the Toura 2 comes with safety as standard.
The unique 5-wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters retains the maneuverability, superior driving position, and posture benefits of a 3-wheel mobility scooter while implementing the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4-wheel scooter. The Toura 2 has an exceptional anatomical driving position and offers an astonishing 80% more foot room compared to a 4-wheel mobility scooter of similar length. Additionally, the Quintell™ Adaptive footplates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- NEW EZ View Digital Display with self-levelling controls and sun hood. Including a new EZ view display with odometer, new anti-glare dash cover, self-leveling handlebar & headlight adjustment, infinitely variable speed dial, low light illumination, battery gauge, external temperature gauge, on-screen error diagnostics, and status signals, hazard warning switch, turn indicator switch, security ignition switch, half speed override switch, audible warning horn button, easy access seat slide with enable warning, programmable controller – adjustable speed, braking, and acceleration (programmed by Quingo engineer during setup for the customer) soft feel handgrips with low friction tiller adjustment, dual accelerator lever for finger/thumb = EASY TO USE CONTROLS.
- NEW Quingo Comfort + Seating. Ergonomic, Super Lux, extra wide high back reclining seat with a logo embroidered, double padded, headrest, new extra wide flip-up armrests with even more adjustment for width and height, extended easy access seat slide and swivel with fold-flat feature, a new quick release, retractable safety belt, and Quintell™ adaptive footplates = EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT
- NEW Chassis Mounted Basket. New easy reach front shopping basket position mounted directly to the chassis meaning steering remains light and is unaffected by heavier loads = LIGHTER STEERING UNDER LOAD
- NEW Tri-Wheel Steering & Stability. All models enjoy the Quintell 5-wheel stability system. This World Patent-protected technology has now been upgraded to be smoother and even lighter, providing exceptional ergonomic posture control with its fully adjustable, self-centering steering column, greater stability, safer cornering dynamics, agility in confined spaces, and superlative curb handling = AGILITY & STABILITY ALL IN ONE
- NEW Q-Cam™Rear View Camera Option. The ‘always-on’ Q-Cam™ shows obstacles such as children, pets & shoppers, even when they’re in mirror blind spots. Just as vital when traveling forwards or backward. Optional on both Vitess and Toura = SAFETY & PROTECTION
- NEW SmoothDrive II Suspension. The Quingo Toura 2 enjoys adjustable extra-long travel suspension with a softer ride available when necessary.
- Front integral lever arm coil springs and rear adjustable SmoothDrive II coil spring suspension.
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- LED daytime running lights, 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights, turn signals and four-way hazard warning, center rear brake warning light, side safety reflectors, and rear brake warning lights.
- Large pneumatic outrigger wheels for improved curb handling and a long wheelbase remove the need for anti-grounding/tipping wheels.
- 2 handlebar mounted rear view mirrors.
- 12-volt power socket for accessories.
- Type – 5 Wheel PMV*
- Class – EN 12184 class B
- Intended Use – Pavement/Road
- Maximum Speed – 10.5mph/17kph (Where permitted)
- Carrying Capacity – 485lbs/220kg/35st
- Electric Motor – 650 Watt
- Maximum Range – Up to 55 miles**
- Battery Configuration – 2 x 100Ah
- Curb Climbing – Max 4″/10cm
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Dimensions: 48" x 42" x 70"
*PERSONAL MOBILITY VEHICLE
Travel range varies greatly by each of the following factors such as type of terrain, surfaces driven on, the weight of the rider, the ambient temperature & the condition and age of batteries. All these factors can reduce the quoted travel range calculated in ISO716-4:2008 test conditions.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Damaged items must be marked “DAMAGED” on the bill of lading for truck shipments or the courier manifest for small packages. Within seven (7) days of the original receipt, the customer will inspect damaged items and have an RMA issued to report the damage. ComfyGO INC shall notify the shipper to arrange an inspection and pickup of the shipping damage, process a replacement order billed to your account, and issue a credit based on the findings of the courier. Credit cannot be issued for shipping damage if ComfyGO, INC is notified to issue an RMA after seven (7) days of original receipt.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, power cable, etc.) and manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed in this policy, it will be rejected by our Return Warehouse and returned to you at your expense. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, and any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping costs. By requesting an RMA and shipping a return in violation of this policy, you hereby agree to accept our product shipped back to you and pay all shipping costs to and from our Return Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers do not permit any exceptions.
- Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
- For items under warranty, ComfyGO, INC. reserves the right to send a free replacement part. A complete serial number or order number is required for certification.
- Unused items in marketable condition and returned due to a ComfyGO, INC. error must be shipped within seven (7) days and include an RMA.
- All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. Frames have a three-years warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
- ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
Shipping & Return Policy
- All orders are processed within 1 to 5 business following the receipt of your order. (Excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive a notification when your order has shipped.
- Cancellation Request/ Refused Orders – Once the order has begun processing or shipped, it cannot be canceled. If a customer no longer wants the item, a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (“RMA”) shall be requested, and a restocking fee will be applied. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- Lost Packages – Please notify us in writing about non-delivered packages within five (5) days of the Estimated Delivery Date. Without such notification, ComfyGO, INC. will not be responsible for a lost parcel. If the RMA instructions are not followed, we shall not be liable for items that do not arrive in our warehouse. Please ship and track your package via a professional courier or mail service provider.
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.