ComfyGo | Quingo Ultra Mobility Scooter - Ultra
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- ComfyGo Warranty
The ALL NEW Quingo Ultra Mobility Scooter features an all-aluminum chassis that offers lower weight, greater styling, and portability. It has a host of safety and performance features at an affordable price.
The Quingo Ultra mobility scooter benefits from the same innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications, and assembly by highly trained technicians as all our five-wheel scooters. Like all Quingo mobility scooters, the Ultra comes with the safety, comfort, and maneuverability offered by our unique, worldwide patented, 5-wheel design.
The Quingo Ultra mobility scooter is extremely straightforward to transport and is very easy to dismantle, taking less than 60 seconds to be loaded into the boot of even a small car, due to its lightweight aluminum chassis, it is easy to lift the individual components. Ideal indoors or out, it can be used in shopping centers and for trips to small local shops or for keeping in touch with family and friends. The unique 5-wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters maintains the maneuverability, superior driving position, and posture benefits of a 3-wheel mobility scooter while implementing the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4-wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4-wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. Additionally, Quintell™ Adaptive footplates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- Superb portability – The heaviest component weighs just 39lbs or 17.8kg. Dismantling and assembly are both efficient and swift and your customers will appreciate the blend of comfort, performance, and portability.
- No ordinary portable mobility scooter – Enhanced 5-wheel stability. The first generation, 3-wheel portable mobility scooters, while agile, are unable to match 4-wheel portables when it comes to stability. Using British-designed 5-wheel Quintell™ technology makes for stability in a class of its own, crucial for negotiating hills and inclines and when mounting or descending curbs.
- Enhanced comfort & posture control – Being able to achieve a healthy posture is a vital consideration when choosing any mobility vehicle. Quingo is the only range of mobility scooters that feature adaptive footplates and allow for full ergonomic posture control, affording exceptional comfort even on those lengthy excursions. The feet-forward configuration of Quingo allows customers of a loftier stature, and those who may suffer joint stiffness, to be accommodated in comfort in a portable vehicle measuring only 41.5 inches in length.
- Safer curb handling – even at angles. Curbs can represent considerable obstacles to scooter users. Only the Quingo 5-wheel system features the capability to ascend and descend curbs at an angle of up to 45°. Additionally, Quingo’s patented Kerbmaster not only prevents tipping but also eliminates beaching with its auto-powered drive system.
- Unrivaled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5-wheel Quingo proved to be more maneuverable than any 4-wheel scooter, of comparable length, available today. This makes for agility while maintaining safety, in places with restricted spaces such as small shops and shopping centers
- Type – 5 Wheel PMV*
- Class – EN 12184 class B
- Intended Use – Pavement
- Maximum Speed – 4mph/6.4kph
- Carrying Capacity – 300lbs/136kg/21.4st
- Electric Motor – DC 24v 250 Watt
- Battery Configuration – 2 x 15Ah
- Travel Range 2 Battery Configuration – 16 km 10 miles**
- Battery Configuration – 4 x 15Ah
- Travel Range 4 Battery Configuration – 29 km 18 miles***
- Curb Climbing – Max 2″/3cm
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Dimensions: 48" x 30" x 30"
*PERSONAL MOBILITY VEHICLE
Travel range varies greatly by each of the following factors such as type of terrain, surfaces driven on, the weight of the rider, the ambient temperature & the condition and age of batteries. All these factors can reduce the quoted travel range calculated in ISO716-4:2008 test conditions.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Damaged items must be marked “DAMAGED” on the bill of lading for truck shipments or the courier manifest for small packages. Within seven (7) days of the original receipt, the customer will inspect damaged items and have an RMA issued to report the damage. ComfyGO INC shall notify the shipper to arrange an inspection and pickup of the shipping damage, process a replacement order billed to your account, and issue a credit based on the findings of the courier. Credit cannot be issued for shipping damage if ComfyGO, INC is notified to issue an RMA after seven (7) days of original receipt.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, power cable, etc.) and manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed in this policy, it will be rejected by our Return Warehouse and returned to you at your expense. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, and any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping costs. By requesting an RMA and shipping a return in violation of this policy, you hereby agree to accept our product shipped back to you and pay all shipping costs to and from our Return Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers do not permit any exceptions.
- Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
- For items under warranty, ComfyGO, INC. reserves the right to send a free replacement part. A complete serial number or order number is required for certification.
- Unused items in marketable condition and returned due to a ComfyGO, INC. error must be shipped within seven (7) days and include an RMA.
- All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. Frames have a three-years warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
- ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
Shipping & Return Policy
- All orders are processed within 1 to 5 business following the receipt of your order. (Excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive a notification when your order has shipped.
- Cancellation Request/ Refused Orders – Once the order has begun processing or shipped, it cannot be canceled. If a customer no longer wants the item, a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (“RMA”) shall be requested, and a restocking fee will be applied. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- Lost Packages – Please notify us in writing about non-delivered packages within five (5) days of the Estimated Delivery Date. Without such notification, ComfyGO, INC. will not be responsible for a lost parcel. If the RMA instructions are not followed, we shall not be liable for items that do not arrive in our warehouse. Please ship and track your package via a professional courier or mail service provider.
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.