ComfyGo | X-6 Lightweight Electric Wheelchair (17.5″ Wide Seat) - X6
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- ComfyGo Warranty
At just 50 lbs, this is one of the lightest wheelchairs in the market. This electric wheelchair has a weight capacity limit of up to 265 lbs. and a top speed of 4 mph. It’s equipped with a 360-degree waterproof universal intelligent joystick for easy control. Intelligent joystick includes a power on/off button with power indicator light, speed selection buttons, and horn. The 12AH lithium-ion battery powers two 250W DC motors that deliver a range up to 13 miles.
Performance Parameters and Technical Specs, X-6 Lightweight Electric Wheelchair
- Seat Area Width * 17.5 inches / 450 mm
- Seat Area Depth 17 inches / 430 mm
- Seat Height 21 inches / 530 mm
- Armrest Height 9 inches / 230 mm
- Backrest Height 15.5 inches / 395 mm
- Max Loading Weight 265 lbs. / 120 kg
- Overall Product Dimensions Length: 42 inches / 1060 mm Width: 24.5 inches / 625 mm Height: 38 inches / 970 mm
- Folded Product Dimensions Length: 30.5 inches / 780 mm Width: 18 inches / 460 mm Height: 30 inches / 765 mm
- Net Weight without Battery 50 lbs. / 22.5 kg
- Net Weight with Battery ** 57 lbs. / 25.5 kg
- Battery Weight ** 7 lbs. / 3 kg
- Battery Charge AC 100-240V, 50Hz,1.5-5A
- Battery Charge Time 6 to 8 hours
- Battery Type 12AH lithium ion / 20AH lithium ion
- Airline / Cruise Approved Yes
- Range *** Up to 10+ miles / 16 km – Up to 17 miles / 25km
- Max Speed 4 mph / 6 kmh
- Front Wheels 10 inches / 254 mm solid tire
- Rear Wheel 16 inches / 405 mm inflatable
- Motor 2 * 250W (total 500W)
- Climbing Angle Max Degrees 8
- Degree of Protection IPx3
- Turning Radius ≤ 33 inches / 838 mm
- Folding Manual folding
- Reclining No
- Adjustable Height Backrest No
- Raisable Armrests Yes
- Headrest Optional – Additional Cost
- Cupholder Optional – Additional Cost
- Phone Holder Optional – Additional Cost
- Headlight / USB Charger Optional – Additional Cost
- Tire Pump Optional – Additional Cost
- Wireless Remote Control No
- Frame Color Options Black, Blue, Red
- Cushion Color Options Standard
- Packaging Dimensions Length: 31 inches / 780 mm Width: 17 inches / 420 mm Height: 31 inches / 820 mm
- Packaging Weight 66 lbs. / 30 kg
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
* Distance between the armrests.
** Weight is for standard range (12AH) battery.
*** Varies based on weight, incline, speed factors.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
- We accept returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Damaged items must be marked “DAMAGED” on the bill of lading for truck shipments or the courier manifest for small packages. Within seven (7) days of the original receipt, the customer will inspect damaged items and have an RMA issued to report the damage. ComfyGO INC shall notify the shipper to arrange an inspection and pickup of the shipping damage, process a replacement order billed to your account, and issue a credit based on the findings of the courier. Credit cannot be issued for shipping damage if ComfyGO, INC is notified to issue an RMA after seven (7) days of original receipt.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, power cable, etc.) and manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed in this policy, it will be rejected by our Return Warehouse and returned to you at your expense. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, and any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping costs. By requesting an RMA and shipping a return in violation of this policy, you hereby agree to accept our product shipped back to you and pay all shipping costs to and from our Return Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers do not permit any exceptions.
- Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
- For items under warranty, ComfyGO, INC. reserves the right to send a free replacement part. A complete serial number or order number is required for certification.
- Unused items in marketable condition and returned due to a ComfyGO, INC. error must be shipped within seven (7) days and include an RMA.
- All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. Frames have a three-years warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
- ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
Shipping & Return Policy
- All orders are processed within 1 to 5 business following the receipt of your order. (Excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive a notification when your order has shipped.
- Cancellation Request/ Refused Orders – Once the order has begun processing or shipped, it cannot be canceled. If a customer no longer wants the item, a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (“RMA”) shall be requested, and a restocking fee will be applied. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- Lost Packages – Please notify us in writing about non-delivered packages within five (5) days of the Estimated Delivery Date. Without such notification, ComfyGO, INC. will not be responsible for a lost parcel. If the RMA instructions are not followed, we shall not be liable for items that do not arrive in our warehouse. Please ship and track your package via a professional courier or mail service provider.
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.