Ecotric | Hammer Electric Fat Tire Beach Snow Bike - C-HAM26S900
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
If you are a vintage lover, then you are definitely going to love this e-bike. The design of this e-bike is inspired by old-school motorcycles, but with a difference: e-bikes are more environmentally friendly, and cycling is good for your health. The 4-inch wide tires give Hammer excellent stability, allowing you to conquer all rugged terrain effortlessly. The MOZO front suspension and unique seat suspension bring a massive improvement to riding comfort. And the 750W motor makes it stand out from similar products on the market. So, if you're a retro fan and love life, you love to travel and explore. This e-bike is definitely your best bet.
750W Brushless Geared Hub Motor
- Strong powerful 750W.
- Rear Hub 48V 750W.
- Shimano External 7 Speed Gear.
48V/13 Ah Lithium Battery
- High energy density.
- 400-600 cycles of service life.
- Max travel range up to 18.5 miles under pure electric mode and 33 miles in pedal-assisted mode.
Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Lightweight and compact built.
- Heavy-duty 26" x 4" fat tires.
Front Fork Suspension
- Front fork: adjustable hydraulic disc brake suspension fork.
- Valve stem: American standard size.
- Attached: is the valve cap.
- Five Pedal Assist Levels.
- Error report.
- USB charging.
- Information on speed, mileage, power, etc.
- MODEL SIZE 2100*800*1600mm
- WEIGHT CAPACITY 265lb
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY 69lb
- BATTERY 48V 13AH
- MOTOR Rear Hub 48V 750W
- CHARGING TIME 6-8Hours
- DISPLAY Ecotric Smart LCD
- SENSOR Speed Sensor
- BATTERY LIFE 400-600 Cycles
- FUNCTIONS Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- SPEED 25KM/H (According to the laws of the United States, we set the maximum speed at 25km/h, which can be adjusted according to the specific conditions of each state.)
- FRONT BRAKE Hydraulic Disc 180mm Rotor
- REAR BRAKE Hydraulic Disc 180mm Rotor
- DERAILLEUR 7 Speed SHIMANO
- FRAME Aluminum Alloy
- TIRES 26x 4.0'' Fat Tires
- FENDERS Optional
- BRAKE SYSTEM Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front