Ecotric | Starfish 20inch Portable and Folding Electric Bike - C-STA20LED
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Ecotric E-Bikes Warranty and Return Policy
It's small, narrow, and foldable. Its upper tube and handlebar stem can be foldable. And it has an aluminum alloy frame which makes the whole bike very light but reliable. So it's easy to fold and easier to carry. It basically can be brought anywhere you want. So, If you are looking for a convenient and portable bike, this would be the perfect one.
350W Gear Rear Motor
- Motor type: Brushless high-speed Gear Motor.
- Rated voltage: 36V. Rated power: 350W.
- Tyre 20 x 1.95,Inner tube 20×1.75/2.125.
- Max travel range up to 20 miles under pure electric mode and 36 miles in pedal-assisted mode.
- Removable 36V/12.5AH Lithium Battery, so you can bring the battery to your home or office to recharge.
- Battery lock and power lock function.
- Battery life Up To 400-600 Cycles.
- Charging Time: 5-8 hours
- Front V-brake and Rear Disc brake, make sure you travel safely.
- Shimano External 7 Speed Gear.
- Throttle assist and pedal assist.
Aluminium Alloy Frame With Linearness Design
- Frame:20” Alloy Frame.
- Equipped with the rear motor.
- Folding Frame, Easy to Carry, Save Space.
Foldable & Portable
- Put it in the trunk.
- Take it to the elevator.
- Take it to the subway.
This Model is UL Certified Product. UL certifications demonstrate that our products have been tested to applicable safety standards. UL's recognized regulatory expertise provides critical credibility to authorities and the marketplace. Bring our products to market more efficiently and clearly differentiate them on crowded shelves with certification from the safety science leader.
- MODEL SIZE 1720*620*1120mm
- WEIGHT CAPACITY 200lbs
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY 50.7lb
- BATTERY 36V 12.5AH
- MOTOR Rear Hub 36V 350W
- CHARGING TIME 5-8 Hours
- DISPLAY Ecotric Smart LED
- SENSOR Speed Sensor
- BATTERY LIFE 400-600 Cycles
- FUNCTIONS Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- SPEED 25KM/H (According to the laws of the United States, we set the maximum speed at 25km/h, which can be adjusted according to the specific conditions of each state.)
- FRONT BRAKE V Brake
- REAR BRAKE Disc Brake
- DERAILLEUR 7Speed SHIMANO
- FRAME Aluminum Alloy
- TIRES 20 ×1.95' Tires
- FENDERS Included, Front And Rear
- BRAKE SYSTEM Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
Documents and Manuals
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the E-Bike model, date of purchase, E-Bike serial number as well as the original order number from our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle purchased on our website comes with an 18 months warranty ( In the period of 18 months from purchase by Official Authorized Store) against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original buyer of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable under any circumstances.The original buyer refers to the buyer who can provide the order number.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register within 30 days after the original purchase to activate the warranty, all fields are required to successfully submit your registration form.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR BIKE HERE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 18 months from purchase by Official Authorized Store. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-18 are prorated as per this schedule.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 18 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lever, brake caliper,brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike or cannot provide the order number
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact ECOTRIC bikes at:
Address: 2376 Davis Ave,Hayward, CA 94545
30-Day At Home Trial
At Ecotric, we aim to provide every single customer with the perfect product at the best price, as well as the greatest shopping experience, we offer the industry’s first 30-Day At-Home Trial policy. This allows you to try the bike at home for 30 days and if you are not happy with your new Ecotric bike, you can return it for an exchange or a refund within 30 days after receiving the bike! Returns or exchanges are only allowed once within 30 natural days of receiving the purchased ebike. If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 20% of original price. If you exchange ebikes, we also need to charge 20% restocking fee of original price.
If you buy spare parts on our website, we do not accept the return of the spare parts(except battery).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be within 30-day period.You must keep the original packaging and the bike must be repacked back into the original packaging when you send it back to us. Meanwhile, we promise that all the electric bikes our customers receive are brand new, we will never sell any opened box, refurbished or clearance bikes to you, as well as batteries. For more details, Please check here: https://www.ecotric.com/pages/what-is-your-return-policy
How to return
Contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com to approve the return within 30 days. We have helpful suggestions if you are considering a return due to performance of the item, sizing, or for any other reason. Please keep in mind that an exchange for an Ecotric product better suited to your needs is also possible. After the 30-day period expires, the product cannot be returned to Ecotric. All returns must be repacked back into the original packaging when you send it back to us. Once the Return Authorization is issued, we will provide you with a prepaid return shipping label. Once your return is received, we will process refund within 2-3 weeks. Your refund will be credited back to your original method of payment. Once your refund has been processed, it will take 7 to 10 business days for your bank to process the credit and apply it to your account. Note: the customer must have written Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Ecotric. If customer return the product without it, a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay for the shipping of return. Looking for information about the warranty? Click here to go to Warranty Overview & Registration