Enhance Mobility | Mojo Mobility Scooter - MJ100 and MJ101
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The Mojo Auto-Fold has all the great features of the Mojo plus a remote control to automatically opens and close the scooter.
The Mojo scooter features a 13 mile range, a durable magnesium alloy frame, a 300lb weight capacity, an informative digital display, paddle acceleration, speed control and so much more.
- Airline approved battery
- Informative Digital Display
- Remote Operated Opening/Closing (Auto-Folding Model ONLY)
- Lightweight & Durable Magnesium Alloy Construction
- Scooter Splits Into Smaller Pieces For Even Lighter Lifting
- Lightweight space-saving design
- Folds and unfolds in less than a minute
- Fully adjustable tiller (height and angle)
- Up to 13 miles per charge
- Battery backup System – Go up to 26 miles with two batteries on board (additional spare battery not included).
- Model: MOJO Auto-Fold(MJ101)
- Overall Length: 39 3/4 inches
- Overall Width: 19 inches
- Front Tires: HoneyComb 6 inch Solid
- Rear Tires: Solid HoneyComb 7inches
- Maximum Speed: Up To 3.75 mph
- Range: Up To 13 miles
- Turning Radius: 55 inches
- Weight: 58lbs (without battery pack)
- Brake Type: Electromagnetic
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Drive
- Handlebar: PU Foam
- Maximum Weight Capacity: Up to 300lbs
- Seat Width: 16.5 inches
- Seat Height: 23 inches
- Battery: Dual (2) 24V 7.5AH
- Motor: 24V 120W
- Battery Charger: 29V 2AH
- Folded length 20 1/2"
- Folded length 20 1/2"
- Heaviest Piece: Front Frame 38lbs
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.