Eunorau | Defender-S 26-Inch Wheel, 14Ah Battery Electric Bike - DEFENDER-S-AWD-26-(17, 19)-(BK, GR, CAMO)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
With 1500 watts of power, the EUNORAU DEFENDER S was designed to defeat all kinds of terrain and weather conditions, even being able to carry additional weight. This electric bike model is especially popular for hunting enthusiasts; having the strength to pull or carry the game back to your vehicle.
Inverted Front Suspension
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RST fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
The EXA rear suspension sets the Eunorau DEFENDER-S apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game-changer that offers unmatched convenience when recharging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide eﬃcient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions, they break swiftly and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
Shimano 9 Speed Gear Shift System
With this 9-speed freewheel, there is a larger cog for up-hill riding and a smaller cog for high-speed riding. Speed can be easily adjusted with the pedal-assist system.
Chain Wheel with Cover
The double-sided aluminum bash guard on this Defender S model helps protect the chain ring teeth from strikes, while also keeping the chain locked ﬁrmly into place. There is also a built-in chain guide to reduce the chances of derailing.
Motor Selector Switch
Turn the switch to the left to get the front motor to start; turn it to the right to get the rear motor going. When the switch is in the middle, you’ll hear the monster dual motors roar!
Integrated LED Headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad. The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Color LCD Display
This LCD display delivers necessary information for riders: battery life, riding speed, milage, pedal assist level, etc. With waterproof connectors, the display is an important tool that defines a great electric bike – keeping track of essential factors that are valuable to know when cycling.
- Battery: 48V/14 Ah+Optional Battery(Dual Battery Design)
- Range: 80+Miles (48V/17Ah SAMSUNG+ Second Battery 17Ah)
- Hub Motor: 48V750W+750W BAFANG Fat Tire Motor
- Total Payload Capacity: 440 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 30MPH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 22A * 2
- Display: New C3 Colorful Display+F/R Motor Switch
- Weight: 84lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 170 L x 32.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: KENDA Sport Tires 26 x 4.0
- Brake lever: Hydraulic disc Brakes Levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: SHIMANO ALIVIO 9-speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: EUNORAU Design 180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Stem: EUNORAU TDS-D507G-8FOV
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: Shimano 11-34T
- Front Fork: RST GUIDE 75mm Travel
- Rear Shock: EXA KS582，165L
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061 Full Suspension
- Front Light: 40 Lux LED light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 44T Aluminum Chain Wheel With Protection
- Rims: 26 inch Black Alloy wheels
1. Mid-drive motors/Hub motors: warranty date:12+3months, according to the product delivered or production date on the product.
2. Other electric components: Warranty date:12+3 months, according to the product delivered or production date on the product(controller, brake
The Mechanic Parts offer 30 days warranty after use, Dealers need to offer spare parts/Repair for customers after 30
3. Battery: Warranty date: 24+3 months.
4. Bike frame: 5 years based on frame production date.