Eunorau | E-FAT-STEP 20-Inch Wheel, 12.5Ah Battery Electric Bike - E-FAT-STEP-(C, W, O, P)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
With just one single charge, which takes up to 4 to 6 hours, the electric bike can cover up to 40-50 miles. The maximum speed of the electric bike is 20 MPH. You can enjoy riding the bike at its maximum speed without worrying about losing control as it is equipped with TEKTRO Disc Brakes that allow precise braking. With the disc brakes, you do not require much force to bring a bike to a halt. Disc brakes are considered suitable for long descents. Also, with disc brakes, wheel lockup accidents are very less likely.
The bike uses fat tires that have a large coverage area; thus, it provides increased balance control while riding. Fat tires function correctly in all kinds of terrains from snowy, muddy, rocky to hilly slopes. The tires can absorb the jerks, so the rider does not feel any during rides on his feet, back and hands.
The bike utilizes lithium-ion batteries that are compact and lightweight. Lithium-ion batteries offer higher energy density, low discharge rate. You won’t have to charge the battery time and again.
You can provide instant acceleration to the electric bike from a stationary position and maintain the speed during the ride with just the push of a button. The throttle features give relaxation to the arms and the feet of the rider.
500W Rear-Mounted Motor
A fat hub motor in the Rear-wheel can crank out a continuous 500 watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 750 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 80 Newton meters of torque.
12.5Ah High Capacity Battery
Running on a 48-volt system, as well as a 12.5Ah battery, this e-bike can reach up to an estimated max of 40 miles (64 km) with pedal assist. The locking removable battery located beneath the bike’s saddle, not only keeps the center of gravity low and overall weight well-balanced but also makes it convenient and easy to charge.
Every time the brakes are applied, the brake light will be activated through the main battery pack.
Super Bright Taillight
Super bright taillight visible to motorists over 1500 feet away, brings your safety on a dark night.
160 MM Disc Brake
These brakes are sensitive, but provide efficient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions; they are swift, and can be relied upon to ensure your safety (*Upgraded Version: 160 MM Hydraulic Disc Brake).
Chain Wheel with Cover
The double-sided aluminum bash guard on this model helps protect the chain ring teeth from strikes, while also keeping the chain locked ﬁrmly into place. There is also a built-in chain guide to reducing the chances of derailing.
Having a folding feature on the main frame tube and telescoping stem, the trike is able to fold and be stored away.
Compact Yet Clear Display
A compact yet clear backlight display makes your eyes get all information immediately, like battery capacity, time, pedal assist level, speed, and range. Simple is always great.
Every fancy memory of riding should have one comfortable saddle, Must-have makes your long-trip riding with less fatigue and more enjoyment
- Battery: 48V/12.5Ah
- Range: 40-50 Miles
- Motor: 48V/500W Brushless DC hub motor HIGH TORQUE installed in the rear wheel
- Total Payload Capacity: 330 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'6" ~ 6'1"
- Maximum Speed: 20MPH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 20A
- Display: K-LCD5 Panel
- Weight: 63.6 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 98 L x 48 W x 72 H
- Tires: Tires 20 x 4.0
- Brake lever: Eunorau Hydraulic Disc Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Super bright taillight controlled via the display
- Shifter: Shimano 7-speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: Eunorau 160 MM Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged Aluminum Alloy
- Freewheel: 7 Speed 1x7 Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Telescoping Height, 260mm Base with 140mm Extension, 10mm Spacer, 25.4mm Clamp Diameter
- Pedal: High-Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- Front Light: LED Light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 48T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 20inch Black Alloy
1. Mid-drive motors/Hub motors: warranty date:12+3months, according to the product delivered or production date on the product.
2. Other electric components: Warranty date:12+3 months, according to the product delivered or production date on the product(controller, brake
The Mechanic Parts offer 30 days warranty after use, Dealers need to offer spare parts/Repair for customers after 30
3. Battery: Warranty date: 24+3 months.
4. Bike frame: 5 years based on frame production date.