Eunorau | E-Torque 26-Inch Wheel, 12.5Ah Battery Electric Bike - E-TORQUE-(R, G, B)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
The Bafang Hub motor installed in the bike withdraws 350w power and delivers exceptional performance. The energy is withdrawn from lithium-ion batteries that are super lightweight and compact.
With one single charge that takes between 4 to 6 hours, the bike can cover approximately 50 miles, which is quite satisfactory in comparison to the other options available in the market.
The top speed of the bike has been reported at 20 MPH. You can enjoy riding at high speed without worrying about losing control of the ride as the bike comes equipped with disc brakes that allow precise braking. So, irrespective of the terrain you are riding on, you do not have to worry about your safety.
The stainless steel spokes are rigid and sturdy and can withstand any rough terrain. Unlike fancy alloys, the stainless steel spokes can run on bumpy roads without creating any performance-related issues.
The bike has an advanced thumb throttle feature that gives power to your hands to take control of the riding speed. Instantly accelerate the bike and maintain its speed for a while with the use of the thumb throttle feature. The thumb throttle feature relieves your arm and feet from stress as you do not have to pedal to control the speed of the bike.
350W Rear-Mounted Motor
A BAFANG hub motor in the rear wheel can crank out a continuous 350 watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 500 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 60 Newton meters of torque.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game-changer that offers unmatched convenience when recharging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
Torque Sensor in Bottom Bracket
The E-TORQUE uses a hall-effect sensor to measure the magnetic field surrounding the central shaft between the cranks. Having a very precise and localized reporting system gives a very natural and fast delivery of power, and also protects the components from external wear or abuse.
Our suspension fork features 50mm of travel and compression adjustment. Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
C3 LCD Display
This LCD display delivers necessary information for riders: battery life, riding speed, milage, pedal assist level, etc. With waterproof connectors, the display is an important tool that defines a great electric bike – keeping track of essential factors that are valuable to know when cycling.
TEKTRO 160MM Disc Brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide efficient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions; they are swift, and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
6V-60V LED Headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad. The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Rack and Fenders
These fenders come in great use. They will keep your bike clean, and come with an integrated taillight, and if you ever need to carry some extra gear, don’t worry— just strap on the rear rack and make your way!
Equipped with an adjustable 300 mm maximum length telescoping seat post, riders who are between 5’1-6’2 tall are able to cruise comfortably in the VELO Saddle — a seat that is included with the seat post with great support for all riders.
- Battery: 36V12.5Ah
- Range: 40-50 Miles
- Motor: 36V/350W (500W Peak) Bafang hub motor
- Total Payload Capacity: 352 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'6" ~ 6'2"
- Maximum Speed: 20MPH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 36V / 15A
- Display: C3 LCD display
- Weight: 56lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 146 L x 27 W x 88 H
- Tires: CHAOYANG city Tires 26 x 2.0
- Brake lever: Promax Disc Brakes Lever
- Rear Light: Integration Taillight
- Front Light: Integrated LED light
- Brake Rotor: Promax 160MM Disc Brakes
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Adjustable Stem for Comfort - Matte Black
- Front Fork: NEX-DS 50mm Travel
- Torque Sensor: Precise hall-effect sensor
- Pedal: High-Quality Metal Pedals with Reflector
- Shifter: Shimano 7-speed gear shift system
- Saddle: Comfort Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 44T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 26inch Black Alloy
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle (power at your hand is always available)
1. Mid-drive motors/Hub motors: warranty date:12+3months, according to the product delivered or production date on the product.
2. Other electric components: Warranty date:12+3 months, according to the product delivered or production date on the product(controller, brake
The Mechanic Parts offer 30 days warranty after use, Dealers need to offer spare parts/Repair for customers after 30
3. Battery: Warranty date: 24+3 months.
4. Bike frame: 5 years based on frame production date.