Eunorau | Specter-ST 18.5-Inch Frame Size, 27.5-Inch Wheel, 14Ah Battery Electric Bike - SPECTER-ST-18.5-(BK, WT)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The core of the Spectre’s power is the Bafang G510 motor, which itself is the flagship of Bafang’s lineup. The G510 motor holds a royal flush of specs: mid-drive, 1000w, torque sensor, 160 N.m torque, and both throttle and pedal assist. In layman’s terms, the motor has great balance, power, and utility, feels intuitive, and is used in high-powered cargo bikes, mountain bikes, and high-speed bikes alike.
The torque-sensing pedal assists from the motor is a standout feature for climbing use. With a press of the feet, the electric system would deliver power perfectly tailored to the pressure of the pedals. The predictability and immediacy of the torque sensor delivered the perfect amount of power in almost any condition. The match of intuition and technology makes this an excellent motor for rough and varied conditions, something that a cadence-based motor simply cannot do.
BAFANG TFT Display - The DPC18 is a color TFT screen and it’s super easy to read even in direct sunlight. It’s also adjustable if you do want to change the angle. And it shows all kinds of important information about your ride including speed, battery life, range, odometer, pedal assist level, and more.
Rear Suspension - The DNM rear suspension sets the Eunorau SPECTER-ST apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery - Our removable battery system offers unmatched convenience for re-charging. With the twist of a key, your battery can be brought inside and set to charge. We offer a variety of battery capacity options, each providing a different amount of range.
Optional Secondary-Battery - the range-extender battery options with dual battery design can expand your eBike's range all the way to 80 miles. Go further, Explore more!
Inverted Front Suspension - Front suspension fork features 140mm of travel, compression adjustment, and lockout. It effectively absorbs most of the jarring bumps and shocks, especially on complicated and rugged routes, reducing your tiredness and allowing you to ride faster.
Mechanical Equipment - Combined with the powerhouse motor is a Sram NX 11-speed derailleur and an 11 to 42-tooth cassette. The Sram NX is at about the top of the enthusiast ladder when it comes to performance. The system interfaced perfectly with the motor, largely due to the shift detection that was combined with the motor.
Chain Wheel with Cover - The double-sided aluminum bash guard on the Specter-ST, not only helps protect the chainring teeth from strikes, but also helps keep the chain locked into place. And there’s also a chain guide to further reduce derailments.
Super Bright Taillight - 2 Modes on each light: You can choose your favorite model for your riding—Steady and Flashing.Visible to motorist over 1500 feet away.
180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes - Sensitive EUNORAU 180mm hydraulic disc brakes provide ample braking force even in the harshest conditions efficiently.
Comfort Saddle with Taillight - Every fancy memory of riding should have one comfortable saddle, and 2 modes on each light: Steady and Flashing. Visible to motorist over 1500 feet away.
- Battery: 48V/14 Ah+Optional Battery(Dual Battery Design)
- Range: 80 Miles (48V/17Ah SAMSUNG+ Second Battery 17Ah)
- Motor: 48V1000W BAFANG G510 Mid motor with Torque Sensor
- Total Payload Capacity: 440 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 30 MPH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 30A
- Display: BAFANG DPC18 Display
- Weight: 79lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 170 L x 32.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: KENDDA27.5 x 3.0
- Brake lever: Hydraulic disc Brakes Levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: SRAM NX 1x11 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: EUNORAU Design 180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Handlebar: Adjustable Stem for Comfort
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: SRAM NX 11-42T
- Front Fork: EUNORAU Inverted 140mm Travel Fork
- Rear Shock: DNM AO-42RC,165mm
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061 with suspension
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 40T BAFANG chain-wheel With Protection
- Rims: 27.5inch Black Alloy Wheel
1. Mid-drive motors/Hub motors: warranty date:12+3months, according to the product delivered or production date on the product.
2. Other electric components: Warranty date:12+3 months, according to the product delivered or production date on the product(controller, brake
The Mechanic Parts offer 30 days warranty after use, Dealers need to offer spare parts/Repair for customers after 30
3. Battery: Warranty date: 24+3 months.
4. Bike frame: 5 years based on frame production date.