EWheels | EW-Supreme Electric Bike
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The EW-SUPREME is the newest of our powerful e-bikes with some great added features including front and rear fenders, rear rack, front and rear electric lights, and rear brake light. Perfect for those that are always on the go!
- Rugged Aluminum Frame
- 4 Inch Fat Tires
- Front & Rear LED Lights
- Front Suspension Fork
- 25-45 Miles Per Charge
- 750 Watt Powerful Motor
- 48 Volt 14AH Lithium-Ion battery Samsung Cells
- Interactive Digital Display
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Tektro Aries Calipers
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Brake Handles
- BRAKE PAD MATERIAL: Sintered Material
- BRAKE ROTORS: Tektro 8I Rotors
- CHAIN: KMC Z Chain
- CRANKSET: 42T, 170mm ProWheel Pioneer Forged Allow, Dual-Sided Aluminum Bashguard
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 7-Speed
- FENDERS: Included
- FORK: Front Suspension Fork
- FRAME TYPE: 6061 Aluminum
- FREEWHEEL: DNP 7-Speed Freewheel, 11-34T
- GEARING: 1 x 7 - Speed
- GRIPS: Durable Imitation Leather Ergonomic Grips
- HANDLEBARS: Custom Forged Aluminum
- HEADSET: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- KICKSTAND: Heavy Duty Aluminum with Wide Plastic Foot
- PEDALS: Wellgo VB087 Pedals with Reflectors
- RACKS: Rear & Front Optional
- WHEELS (RIMS): Double Wall, 36H
- SADDLE (SEAT): Velo Plush with Lifting Handle
- SEAT POST: Promax, 350mm x 27.2mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Quick Release
- SHIFTER: Shimano 7 Speed Thumb Shifter
- SPOKES: 12 Gauge, Stainless Steel
- STEM: 50mm + 30 Degrees (15mm Rise)
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Front Fork Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- WHEEL REFLECTORS: Yes
- BELL: Yes
- INTEGRATED REAR RACK: Included (Non-Integrated / Removable)
- BRAKE HANDLE SENSORS: Yes (Left & Right)
- FRAME SIZE (Inches): 18"
- MILES PER CHARGE: 25-45+ miles
- MAX TORQUE: 80NM
- MAX SPEED: 20MPH
- MOTOR TYPE: Bafang Hub Motor
- MOTOR WATTAGE: 750 Watts
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-Ion Battery
- BATTERY VOLTAGE: 48 Volt
- BATTERY AH: 14AH
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 7.16 LBS
- CONTROLLER: 48 Volt, 750 Watts
- DISPLAY TYPE: LCD Display
- TRIP ODOMETER: Yes
- ODOMETER: Yes
- SPEEDOMETER: Yes
- WATTMETER: Yes
- FRONT LIGHT TYPE: Integrated LED Headlight
- BACKLIGHT TYPE: Integrated LED Running Light & Brake Light
- PEDAL ASSIST TYPE: Intelligent 5 Level Pedal Assist with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- THROTTLE TYPE: Twist Throttle with On/Off Button
- WIRING TYPE: N/A
- USB CHARGING: Yes
- FRONT BRAKE TYPE: Disc Brake
- BACK BRAKE TYPE: Disc Brake
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING: No
- CHARGING TIME: 5-6 Hours
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL LENGTH: 76"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL WIDTH: 26"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL HEIGHT LOWEST: 46.5"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL HEIGHT HIGHEST: 46.5"
- PACKAGE TOTAL LENGTH: 65"
- PACKAGE TOTAL WIDTH: 13"
- PACKAGE TOTAL HEIGHT: 35"
- WHEELBASE: 46"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 30.5"
- HANDLEBAR REACH: 16"
- MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 34"
- MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 41.5"
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 7.5"
- MINIMUM HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: N/A
- MAXIMUM HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: N/A
- HANDLEBAR ADJUSTMENT RANGE: N/A
- SEAT TUBE: 17"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm (1.07")
- CRANKSET DIAMETER: 170mm (6.69")
- DISK BRAKE ROTOR SIZE: 180mm (7.08")
- TIRED WIDTH: 4"
- TIRE DIAMETER: 26"
- WHEEL WIDTH: 3.25"
- WHEEL DIAMETER: 23"
Five Year Limited Warranty
Five (5) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components and frames.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or component of the bike is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at BAM Power Bike’s discretion. Parts included are the battery, motor, throttle, controller, LCD display, wiring, derailleur, hardware, wheel hubs, rims, pedals, kickstand, handlebar components, and any other parts mutually agreed to of failed due to a manufacturing defect or quality issue.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or making a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds, and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage, and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications, and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second-hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845, or by email at “Service@ewheelsdealers.com”. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
SHIPPING DAMAGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES
In the event shipping damage occurs, it must be reported and addressed in a timely manner. Shipping damage claims are time-sensitive and cannot be delayed. In the event, the packaging is extremely damaged and the bike is beyond repair, please refuse the shipment, and contact Ewheels for further steps.
Shipping – Domestic
When applicable, part costs will be covered under warranty, and all warranty items will be shipped via FedEx Ground. Shipping fees will be at the expense of the purchaser.
Shipping – International
When applicable, parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the original purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact Ewheels directly to initiate the warranty process.
Electric Bike Warranty - Download Here!
*Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded*