GreenBike | City PATH Electric Bike (2021 Edition) - City PATH-(BLK, VNL, DB, WTB)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- GreenBike Warranty Policy
The City PATH is our newest fat tire model with a combination of Step Through the frame, 750W hub motor, folding frame, and rear passenger seat.
We have designed this model to satisfy all needs for a very enjoyable riding experience.
This model is a combination of our best two selling models we have offered, the City Premium and Big Dog Extreme.
City PATH meets all needs of riders who are looking for high torque, power, speed, and comfortability in a low-step frame.
- Powerful Motor 750W Rear Hub Motor.
- Particularly wide tires fat tires,20 inches by 4 inches wide made by INNOVA, Perfect for any terrain.
- HUGE Battery 48 V With 15 Ah, 720 Wh lithium battery lithium-ion battery.
- Step through fat tire Ebike! Part of the very few available low-step fat tire e-bike models in the market.
- Hydraulic disk brakes!
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Model Year: 2021
- Motor: 750W Bafang
- Battery:48V with 15 Ah, 720Wh lithium battery
- Estimated Charge Time: up to 7.5 hours
- Estimated Range:
- 20 To 40 Miles (Depending on Terrain, Rider Weight, And riding speed.)
- Display Type: Big LCD smart display
- Display Function: Battery Level (5 Bars), Speed, Assist Level, Odometer, Trip, Distance, Head Light Icon.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Total Weight: 68 lbs (Without Battery) / 78 lbs (With Battery)
- Battery Weight: 10 lbs.
- Frame Type: Step through Folding frame
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc with motor cut off. 160 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor
- Saddle: Green Bike Wide saddle.
- Stem: Zoom
- Tires: Innova 20″ x 4″ tires
- Folded Dimensions: 35″ x 17″x 32″
Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC warrants that all new Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC electric Bicycles and main components therein sold by an authorized Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC retailer are warranted to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty pertains to any of the essential electric bicycle components that are found defective, provided that the product was used in a standard and controlled manner, and that it was maintained according to the manufacturer’s instruction manual. Essential components include the bicycle frame, electric motor, battery, display console and controller.
If a defective part is found during the warranty period and the customer notifies us immediately, the seller will repair or replace the part based on his sole discretion. This warranty will be void if any repair or change is performed or has been performed by any third party aside from an authorized dealer or service center.
It is expressly agreed that this warranty applies only to the cost of repair or replacement of the product and its accessories and the seller is not liable for any financial loss and / or prevention of profit and / or any consequential loss that may be caused by non-standard usage of the product. We hereby inform the buyer that Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC is not responsible for any liability that may occur which could possibly apply to the product and / or its user due to the usage of the product and that the customer alone is solely responsible for third party insurance and / or other insurance as required by the nature of the particular product. The seller is not responsible for any possible damage including bodily harm and damage to property. The warranty does not apply if any part of the product is damaged as a result of negligence, an accident, or inadequate maintenance.
As mentioned above this warranty does not apply to the tire, spokes, brakes, rims, and other mechanical components of the bicycle.
To file a claim please click here!