GreenBike | City Premium Electric Bike (2022 Edition) - Premium-(BLK, VNLPK, DB, WTB)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- GreenBike Warranty Policy
The City Premium 2022 model is the result of a 4 years development program.
This model’s unique points are:
The sensitive spoked wheels were replaced with aluminum/magnesium rims, which give them an innovative look and once and for all solve the problem of vulnerable spokes and rims in electric bicycles.
In the 2021 edition we have changed the brakes from mechanical disc brakes to hydraulic disk brakes and upgraded the battery from 48V 10.4 Ah To 48V 15 Ah self-balance lithium-ion battery, what does it mean? 50% More Range Per Charge & increase in battery life
We have also replaced the LCD display with a newer and better design.
The tires have been replaced with Mini Fat tires, made by INNOVA, 20 inches by 3 inches wide, for a smooth ride and better grip.
- Powerful Motor 350W With 500W Peak Rear Hub Motor.
- Particularly wide tires Mini fat tires, 20 inches by 3 inches wide made by INNOVA, The perfect balance.
- HUGE Battery 48 V With 15 Ah, 763 Wh lithium battery, made with 3C rate cells.
- Mag Rims Without spokes to prevent unnecessary damage and repairs.
- Hydraulic disk brakes!
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Model Year: 2021
- 2021 Upgrades: Self-balance and lithium ion battery
- Motor: 350W With 500W peak rear hub motor made by HT
- Battery: Huge Battery! 48V with 15 Ah , 763Wh lithium battery – gives 50% more range then 2019 version
- Estimated Charge Time: 4-6 hours
- Range: 30-60 miles per charge!
- Display Type: Big LCD smart display
- Display Function: Battery Level (5 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (3/6/5/9), Odometer, Trip, Distance, Head Light Icon.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Total Weight: 53 lbs (Without Battery) / 63 lbs (With Battery)
- Battery Weight: 10 lbs.
- Frame Type: Low Step / Folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc with motor cut off. 160 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor
- Saddle: Green Bike Wide saddle .
- Stem: Zoom
- Tires: Mini fat Innova 20″ x 3″ tires
- Folded Dimensions: 35″ x 17″x 32″
Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC warrants that all new Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC electric Bicycles and main components therein sold by an authorized Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC retailer are warranted to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty pertains to any of the essential electric bicycle components that are found defective, provided that the product was used in a standard and controlled manner, and that it was maintained according to the manufacturer’s instruction manual. Essential components include the bicycle frame, electric motor, battery, display console and controller.
If a defective part is found during the warranty period and the customer notifies us immediately, the seller will repair or replace the part based on his sole discretion. This warranty will be void if any repair or change is performed or has been performed by any third party aside from an authorized dealer or service center.
It is expressly agreed that this warranty applies only to the cost of repair or replacement of the product and its accessories and the seller is not liable for any financial loss and / or prevention of profit and / or any consequential loss that may be caused by non-standard usage of the product. We hereby inform the buyer that Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC is not responsible for any liability that may occur which could possibly apply to the product and / or its user due to the usage of the product and that the customer alone is solely responsible for third party insurance and / or other insurance as required by the nature of the particular product. The seller is not responsible for any possible damage including bodily harm and damage to property. The warranty does not apply if any part of the product is damaged as a result of negligence, an accident, or inadequate maintenance.
As mentioned above this warranty does not apply to the tire, spokes, brakes, rims, and other mechanical components of the bicycle.
To file a claim please click here!