GreenBike | Classic HS Electric Bike (2022 Edition) - Classic HS-(VNL, DB, BLK)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- GreenBike Warranty Policy
The Classic HS is an affordable electric bike model made from the best components you can find on the market.
Kenda tires, Self-Balancing Lithium battery, multifunctional LCD display, HT hub motor, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Comes in a new European design and marvelous colors.
- Powerful Motor 350W With 500W Peak Rear Hub Motor.
- Kenda tires ,20 inch by 2.125 inch wide.
- High quality Lithium Battery 36 V 12 Ah, with 5300 milliampere rate cells Self-Balancing System.
- Slim European design.
- Multifunctional LCD display.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 2021 Upgrades: Self-balance and lithium ion battery
- Model Year: 2021
- Motor: 350W With 500W peak rear hub motor made by HT
- Battery: 36V with 12Ah lithium battery, Self-Balancing System.
- Estimated Charge Time: 4-5 hours
- Range: Up to 40 miles per charge! (using pedal assist 2 on a flat surface with 150 lbs rider)
- Display Type: Multifunctional LCD display
- Display Function: Battery Level (5 Bars), Speed, 5 Assist Levels, Odometer, Head Light Icon.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Total Weight: 46 lbs. (Not including battery and seat)
- 56 lbs. (Including battery and seat)
- Battery Weight: 8 lbs.
- Frame Type: High Low Step / Folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Brakes: Disc with motor cut off. 160 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor
- Saddle: Green Bike Wide saddle .
- Tires: Mini fat Kenda 20″ x 2.125″ tires
- Folded Dimensions: 14 x 33 x 33″
Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC warrants that all new Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC electric Bicycles and main components therein sold by an authorized Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC retailer are warranted to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty pertains to any of the essential electric bicycle components that are found defective, provided that the product was used in a standard and controlled manner, and that it was maintained according to the manufacturer’s instruction manual. Essential components include the bicycle frame, electric motor, battery, display console and controller.
If a defective part is found during the warranty period and the customer notifies us immediately, the seller will repair or replace the part based on his sole discretion. This warranty will be void if any repair or change is performed or has been performed by any third party aside from an authorized dealer or service center.
It is expressly agreed that this warranty applies only to the cost of repair or replacement of the product and its accessories and the seller is not liable for any financial loss and / or prevention of profit and / or any consequential loss that may be caused by non-standard usage of the product. We hereby inform the buyer that Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC is not responsible for any liability that may occur which could possibly apply to the product and / or its user due to the usage of the product and that the customer alone is solely responsible for third party insurance and / or other insurance as required by the nature of the particular product. The seller is not responsible for any possible damage including bodily harm and damage to property. The warranty does not apply if any part of the product is damaged as a result of negligence, an accident, or inadequate maintenance.
As mentioned above this warranty does not apply to the tire, spokes, brakes, rims, and other mechanical components of the bicycle.
To file a claim please click here!