GreenBike | Enduro PHAT 48 Electric Bike (Black/Yellow) - Enduro PHAT 48
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
- GreenBike Warranty Policy
We are proud to announce our new mountain PHAT bike model – 750 watts Nominal motor with hydraulic breaks and full suspension for an out-of-this-world ride sensation.
The Enduro PHAT model is equipped with 48 volts lithium battery made by LG, and a huge motor, 750W Nominal. A professional bike for fast and sporting riding.
- Full suspension – particularly advanced A5 shock absorber. Front shock absorber manufactured by Mozo USA with a 140 mm travel.
- 3C Rate 48 volt / 13 amp Battery.
- 6 Shimano gears.
- 26 x 4-inch tires for arduous field conditions.
- Colors: Yellow/ black
- Length: 72 inches.
- Range: Up to 60 miles
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Load: 300 lbs.
- Folds up?: Does not fold up (mountain bike)
- Warranty: One Year
- Accessories: Battery-operated bright LED front and rear lights
Wheel Size: 26 “, 4” wide Kenda tires for professionals
Rims: Double Wall Aluminum
Frame Material: 6061 Aviation Grade Aluminum
Mechanical transmission: 6-gear system
Folding Handle Bars: No
Brake: Green Bike Hydraulic brakes
- Length 76″
- Height 47″
- Width 17″
- Lowest Seating Position 34″
- Handle Bar 26"
- Step-Over 34"
- Motor Watts USA models 750w nominal / 1200w peak with a particularly high torque!
- Battery Volts 48V
- Battery Amperes 13 Ah
- Battery Manufacturer LG 3C rate
- Removable Battery Yes
- Charge Time Up to 6 hours
- Electric Gears 5
- Speed & Torque 28mph & 80 NM
- Suggested Use: Mountain, Sport
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Model Year: 2021
- Speed & Torque: 28mph & 80 NM
- Electronic Details
- Motor: Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 750w Nominal / 1200w peak
- Battery: 48 volt 13 Amp / 624 Watt Lithium 3C rate
- Estimated Charge Time: 6 hours
- Range: Up to 60 miles
- Display Type: M5 E-Bike intelligent display
- Display Function: Battery Level (5 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-5), Odometer, Trip, Distance, Head Light Icon.
- Drive Modes: Speed Sensor Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Total Weight: 65 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 10 lbs.
- Frame Type: Large (not folding)
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Frame color: yellow with black
- Wheel Size: 26” X 4”
- Brakes: Green Bike – Electric Motion Front and rear hydraulic brakes with motor cut-off tech. 160 mm Front rotor and 160 mm rear Rotor
- Gearing: 6 Shimano gears
- Stem: ZOOM
- Suspension: Full suspension Front downhill Mozo USA 140 mm travel, rear EXM FORM -model A5
- Tires: Kenda 26″ x 4″
- saddle: Velo sport
- Lights: LED, front & rear
Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC warrants that all new Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC electric Bicycles and main components therein sold by an authorized Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC retailer are warranted to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty pertains to any of the essential electric bicycle components that are found defective, provided that the product was used in a standard and controlled manner, and that it was maintained according to the manufacturer’s instruction manual. Essential components include the bicycle frame, electric motor, battery, display console and controller.
If a defective part is found during the warranty period and the customer notifies us immediately, the seller will repair or replace the part based on his sole discretion. This warranty will be void if any repair or change is performed or has been performed by any third party aside from an authorized dealer or service center.
It is expressly agreed that this warranty applies only to the cost of repair or replacement of the product and its accessories and the seller is not liable for any financial loss and / or prevention of profit and / or any consequential loss that may be caused by non-standard usage of the product. We hereby inform the buyer that Green Bike – Electric Motion LLC is not responsible for any liability that may occur which could possibly apply to the product and / or its user due to the usage of the product and that the customer alone is solely responsible for third party insurance and / or other insurance as required by the nature of the particular product. The seller is not responsible for any possible damage including bodily harm and damage to property. The warranty does not apply if any part of the product is damaged as a result of negligence, an accident, or inadequate maintenance.
As mentioned above this warranty does not apply to the tire, spokes, brakes, rims, and other mechanical components of the bicycle.
To file a claim please click here!