HandyScoot | Travel Mobility Scooter - HS101
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Enjoy the freedom to do activities and get to places with the Handyscoot Mobility Scooter, featuring a minimalist, lightweight design that is foldable for users on the go. This scooter comes with a barebone folding frame for more convenience so that you can bring it anywhere. It has a small footprint and is ideal for use inside and outside the home. It is a truly portable ride for travel. The scooter has a weight capacity of up to 350 lbs. and is among the best portable mobility scooters for sale today.
If you want a compact scooter that is comfortable and usable, the Handyscoot Travel Electric Scooter is for you. When assembled, the scooter measures just 39 inches long and only 22 inches wide, making it one of the most compact in the market. The scooter can easily fit through doors and use inside cramped spaces. The Handyscoot Folding Scooter is available in an industrial-style metal finish.
The Handyscooter Electric Scooter comes with a 288-watt electric motor hidden in the front wheel hub. The motor design has fewer moving parts and forgoes the need for a gearbox, so it is reliable. It comes with three wheels, so it is easy to maneuver and retain a lightweight design.
Having a travel mobility scooter is a must if you are doing many things inside and outside the house. You can accomplish more things and truly enjoy your day despite your disability. It has a range of up to 12 miles on a single charge.
- Travel anywhere and accomplish tasks with the Handyscoot Folding Scooter. This compact mobility scooter is one of the most portable scooters you can buy. It is lightweight enough to be brought anywhere. Since it is small, the scooter can be brought in tight spaces like offices or your home. It is affordable and one of the best mobility scooters for sale.
- The Handyscoot Electric Scooter features an ingenious barebone folding frame design, a folding tiller, and a removable seat. The entire scooter folds into a rollable package that is compact and easy to roll around. The whole scooter weighs 42 lbs., so one or two people can lift and put it in the back of a pickup truck. Because it is lightweight and foldable, you can bring the scooter in your car and bring it to work or school, or for long-distance travel.
- The Handyscoot Travel Electric Scooter is powered by a 288-watt hub electric motor located inside the front wheel, making it a front-wheel drive that works better around obstacles. The scooter has three-speed settings (three mph, six mph, and nine mph), so you can safely use it indoors and outdoors.
- It has more range compared to other compact electric scooters. The Handyscoot has a range of up to 12 miles (19.3 km), so you can travel more and accomplish more tasks in a single charge. Now you can cover more ground and can go further from the charger.
- Now you can bring your scooter on the plane. The Handyscoot scooter comes with an eight-amp hour lightweight lithium battery with a UN. PT III 38.3 certification for airline travel. The battery weighs only four pounds and charges to full in about an hour. Now you can plug the scooter for a while to increase endurance.
- The Handyscoot Mobility Scooter is made with travel in mind, featuring a tubular 304 stainless steel frame with a mini-seat and a backrest. There are footrests just above the front wheel for your feet and a front basket for small items. You can hook your luggage on the front tiller.
- The scooter is ingeniously designed to serve your daily needs. It is a practical choice with a compact design and reliable components to make life easier. The Handyscoot Folding Mobility Scooter is perfect for everyday travel!
Weight 42 lbs
Dimensions 39 × 22 × 37 in
Category: 3-Wheel Folding Travel Mobility Scooter
Model Number: HS101
Warranty: 2-Year Limited
Speed & Range
Maximum Travel Range per Charge: Up to 15 miles
Maximum Speed*: Up to 9 mph
Speed Settings*: Three (0-3mph, 0-6mph, 0-9mph)
Ground Clearance: 4.5" front, 3" rear
Turning Radius: 26"
Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Overall Length: 39"
Scooter Heaviest Part*: 29 lbs
Seat Weight: 9 lbs
Seat Pad Size: 17" Wide x 11.5" Long x 3" High
Folded with Seat: 27" H x 39" L x 22" W
Folded without Seat: 17.5" H x 39" L x 22" W
Adjustable Rear Axle Settings: Three (22", 26", 29")
Brakes: Front Disc
Drive: Front Wheel (Hub Motor)
Front Tire: 2" x 8" Solid Deep Tread Rubber
Rear Tires: 2" x 8" Solid High-Density Polyurethane
Body Color: Silver
Frame Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Weight: 4 lbs
Size: 36V, 8 amp hour 288-watt Lithium-ion
Charging Time: Approximately 2 hour (~5 hours initial charge)
Charger: AC 100-240V
Certification: UN. PT III 38.3 for Airline Travel
Battery with Charger, Basket, Luggage Bar, and Handlebar Light
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.