Journey Health and Lifestyle | Perfect Walker Upright Rollator (Blue)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Traditional rollators and walkers simply aren’t designed well. They require you to hunch over and shuffle your feet when you walk. This puts pressure on your back, your neck, your wrists, and your hands. That’s just not the way our bodies were designed to walk. Your old-style walker may do more harm than good, especially if you use it a lot.
- Ergonomically engineered design virtually eliminates hunching and the back pain you get from bending over while walking.
- Its adjustable height and padded elbow rest keep you standing tall and distribute your weight across your arms and shoulders, not just your hands and wrists.
- You walk inside your Perfect Walker's wheelbase rather than behind it like with old walkers. The unique frame gives you plenty of room for a more natural gait.
- Non-skid wheels help you feel secure wherever you go.
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- When you've reached your destination or just need a break from walking, just lock the rear wheels on your Perfect Walker and take a seat. There's an adjustable backrest that provides comfortable back support while sitting on the breathable mesh seat.
- When you're ready to get up, the helpful stand-assist handles are positioned to give you steady support.
- As a safety precaution, do NOT move the Perfect Walker while sitting on the seat or use it as a transport wheelchair.
- By just pulling the seat handle up, your Perfect Walker folds to a compact 11" tall by 18" long.
- At only 23 lbs, the Perfect Walker is easy to lift; and it fits in the backseat or trunk of a car with the help of the discreet carry handles. It also stores easily in a closet when not in use.
- Don't forget the convenient accessories! The storage bag holds all your important items like your phone, purse, or wallet wherever you go, and it comes with a removable carry strap. And the helpful cane/umbrella holder comes in handy when the need arises.
Height: 46" - 51"
Seat Width: 10"
Seat Length: 18"
Height from Ground: 21.5"
Recommended Heights: 4'9"-6'2"
Weight: 23 lbs
Weight Limit: 300 lbs
Wheel Size: 8"
Frame: High-grade aluminum alloy
Steering/Braking System: Two ergonomic handbrake controls
Armrests: Attached when assembling. The user determines length and height.
Wheels: Solid PVC material