Journey Health and Lifestyle | Perfect Walker Upright Rollator (Blue)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Journey Health and Lifestyle Drop Shipping Policy
Traditional rollators and walkers simply aren’t designed well. They require you to hunch over and shuffle your feet when you walk. This puts pressure on your back, your neck, your wrists, and your hands. That’s just not the way our bodies were designed to walk. Your old-style walker may do more harm than good, especially if you use it a lot.
- Ergonomically engineered design virtually eliminates hunching and the back pain you get from bending over while walking.
- Its adjustable height and padded elbow rest keep you standing tall and distribute your weight across your arms and shoulders, not just your hands and wrists.
- You walk inside your Perfect Walker's wheelbase rather than behind it like with old walkers. The unique frame gives you plenty of room for a more natural gait.
- Non-skid wheels help you feel secure wherever you go.
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- When you've reached your destination or just need a break from walking, just lock the rear wheels on your Perfect Walker and take a seat. There's an adjustable backrest that provides comfortable back support while sitting on the breathable mesh seat.
- When you're ready to get up, the helpful stand-assist handles are positioned to give you steady support.
- As a safety precaution, do NOT move the Perfect Walker while sitting on the seat or use it as a transport wheelchair.
- By just pulling the seat handle up, your Perfect Walker folds to a compact 11" tall by 18" long.
- At only 23 lbs, the Perfect Walker is easy to lift; and it fits in the backseat or trunk of a car with the help of the discreet carry handles. It also stores easily in a closet when not in use.
- Don't forget the convenient accessories! The storage bag holds all your important items like your phone, purse, or wallet wherever you go, and it comes with a removable carry strap. And the helpful cane/umbrella holder comes in handy when the need arises.
Height: 46" - 51"
Seat Width: 10"
Seat Length: 18"
Height from Ground: 21.5"
Recommended Heights: 4'9"-6'2"
Weight: 23 lbs
Weight Limit: 300 lbs
Wheel Size: 8"
Frame: High-grade aluminum alloy
Steering/Braking System: Two ergonomic handbrake controls
Armrests: Attached when assembling. The user determines length and height.
Wheels: Solid PVC material
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
Journey Health & Lifestyle Dropship Policy
Revised February 23, 2023
When drop-shipping a Perfect Sleep Chair (PSC), UpBed Standard, and/or UpBed Independence to a consumer’s residence there is an option for Threshold or White Glove Delivery. Threshold Delivery means that carriers will deliver the PSC/UpBed to the first secure and dry place on the customer's property. Typically, the product is left at or near the front door. Carriers or drivers are not permitted to carry the items inside the property. White Glove Delivery is the method by which each Perfect Sleep Chair and UpBed is delivered in the consumer’s residence. It includes delivery to the home, unpacking the item, and placing it in the location chosen. Finally, all packaging materials will be removed and hauled away. The consumer is responsible for removing any existing furniture that they may be replacing with a Journey product. Additionally, a path must be cleared and a location available for the delivery crew to place the product.
All orders are processed within two to three business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving an order confirmation. Threshold Delivery is the faster and most cost-effective option with most deliveries being delivered within a week of pick-up. This option can be chosen if the consumer wants to set up themselves. White Glove Delivery can take up to six weeks depending on the product, delivery location, and scheduling with a local delivery company. This option should be chosen if the consumer cannot or does not want to set the product up themselves.
All other Journey products can be drop-shipped and will ship via UPS Ground to the residence. These orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Most times even sooner. White Glove Delivery is not available for power chairs, wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, glides, or lifts.