Journey Health and Lifestyle | So Lite Glide Backsaver Rollator Walker
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Journey Health and Lifestyle Drop Shipping Policy
Stand tall with the So Lite™ Glide Backsaver Rollator Walker, and never have to bend your back ever again to have the support you need. Take the Glide Upright Folding Rollator Walker on the go, it folds easily and at only 19.25 lbs. is easy to lift and store in the trunk or back seat of a car.
- Lightweight frame: The So Lite Glide™ is only 19.25 lbs, thanks to an aluminum frame that’s both light and sturdy.
- Designed for comfort: From a wider seat to its strong, adjustable backrest to the padded armrests, the So Lite Glide™ reduces pressure on your back, neck, and hands.
- Safety first: Thanks to a dual braking system with manual locks and handbrakes, non-skid wheels, and front and rear reflectors, you can walk without worry today.
- Thoughtful design: One-touch technology makes folding and height adjustments easy, and padded handles make sitting and rising even easier.
- Hidden Cables: Unlike competitive products, the Glide's brake cables are built into the frame to prevent tangles and improve style.
Glide Length: 28"
Glide Width: 26.75"
Armrest Height Range: 34.75" – 45.75"
Seat Height from Ground: 21"
Sit-to-Stand Handle Height: 26.5"
Seat Width: 17.38"
Seat Depth: 9.75"
Glide Weight: 19.25 lbs
Weight Limit: 400 lbs
Front Wheels: 10"
Back Wheels: 8"
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
Journey Health & Lifestyle Dropship Policy
Revised February 23, 2023
When drop-shipping a Perfect Sleep Chair (PSC), UpBed Standard, and/or UpBed Independence to a consumer’s residence there is an option for Threshold or White Glove Delivery. Threshold Delivery means that carriers will deliver the PSC/UpBed to the first secure and dry place on the customer's property. Typically, the product is left at or near the front door. Carriers or drivers are not permitted to carry the items inside the property. White Glove Delivery is the method by which each Perfect Sleep Chair and UpBed is delivered in the consumer’s residence. It includes delivery to the home, unpacking the item, and placing it in the location chosen. Finally, all packaging materials will be removed and hauled away. The consumer is responsible for removing any existing furniture that they may be replacing with a Journey product. Additionally, a path must be cleared and a location available for the delivery crew to place the product.
All orders are processed within two to three business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving an order confirmation. Threshold Delivery is the faster and most cost-effective option with most deliveries being delivered within a week of pick-up. This option can be chosen if the consumer wants to set up themselves. White Glove Delivery can take up to six weeks depending on the product, delivery location, and scheduling with a local delivery company. This option should be chosen if the consumer cannot or does not want to set the product up themselves.
All other Journey products can be drop-shipped and will ship via UPS Ground to the residence. These orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Most times even sooner. White Glove Delivery is not available for power chairs, wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, glides, or lifts.