Journey Health and Lifestyle | So Lite Portable Lift - 08547
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Journey Health and Lifestyle Drop Shipping Policy
Journey is pleased to announce the launch of the new So Lite Portable Lift! It gives you a safe and easy way to lift mobility products, groceries, and other items into your vehicles or into shelves. This unique item offers many uses with a 100 lbs capacity, wide lifting platform, and 28.6 lbs weight.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- One machine, multiple uses. Works with mobility aid like foldable scooters and power. chairs but also for luggage and groceries.
- It does the lifting for you. Can lift up to 100 lbs!
- Fits in the trunk, hatch, or backseat.
- It’s Lightweight (Only 29 lbs).
- It’s Portable (not attached to the vehicle).
- It’s Compact and Space Saving.
- It has an Onboard Lithium-ion Battery.
- Remote Control One-Touch Feature.
- Automatically Lifts Foldable Scooters and Powerchairs in and out of a Vehicle Easily and Safely with the Touch of a Button.
- Can be used in the household. The lift can be used to easily get things to higher places at home.
- Easy to Operate & Transport.
- Locking casters keep the load secure.
- It has an Onboard Lithium-ion Battery /The battery is moveable and changeable.
- Extending rods keep the load secure.
- Hassle-free Height Adjustment.
- SKU: 08547
- Product Weight: 28.6 lbs with battery, 26.5 lbs without battery
- Max Capacity: 100 lbs
- Platform Dimensions (LxW): 29.8” x 19.3”
- Raised Dimensions to Max Height (LxWxH): 29.8” x 19.3” x 35.9”
- Folded Dimensions (LxWxH): 32.8” x 19.3” x 8.9”
- Motor: DC motor 24V, 8000N
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 24V, 3.5AH
- Charger: 29.4V, 1.5A
- Wheel Size: 2” for main wheels, 1” for extending rods
- Wheel Material: Rubber
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Platform Material: ABS (with safety belt)
- Remote Control: Wired with two-button
Journey Health & Lifestyle Dropship Policy
Revised February 23, 2023
When drop-shipping a Perfect Sleep Chair (PSC), UpBed Standard, and/or UpBed Independence to a consumer’s residence there is an option for Threshold or White Glove Delivery. Threshold Delivery means that carriers will deliver the PSC/UpBed to the first secure and dry place on the customer's property. Typically, the product is left at or near the front door. Carriers or drivers are not permitted to carry the items inside the property. White Glove Delivery is the method by which each Perfect Sleep Chair and UpBed is delivered in the consumer’s residence. It includes delivery to the home, unpacking the item, and placing it in the location chosen. Finally, all packaging materials will be removed and hauled away. The consumer is responsible for removing any existing furniture that they may be replacing with a Journey product. Additionally, a path must be cleared and a location available for the delivery crew to place the product.
All orders are processed within two to three business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving an order confirmation. Threshold Delivery is the faster and most cost-effective option with most deliveries being delivered within a week of pick-up. This option can be chosen if the consumer wants to set up themselves. White Glove Delivery can take up to six weeks depending on the product, delivery location, and scheduling with a local delivery company. This option should be chosen if the consumer cannot or does not want to set the product up themselves.
All other Journey products can be drop-shipped and will ship via UPS Ground to the residence. These orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Most times even sooner. White Glove Delivery is not available for power chairs, wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, glides, or lifts.