Journey Health and Lifestyle | So Lite S1 Lightweight Folding Scooter
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The So Lite Scooter™ is very light, very safe, and designed to get you moving. Go shopping, visit friends and family, and get out and about ... the battery will last up to eight miles on a single charge.
Light yet sturdy
The super-light frame (just 40.8 lbs) and four wheels help make moving easier than ever.
Nearly impossible to tip over
Anti-tippers and electronic stability control make the So Lite extremely safe.
Folds away fast
Your scooter folds in just seconds, ready for cars, trains, and airplanes ... no tools needed.
Always comfy & convenient
Enjoy a padded seat, backrests, and arms, along with ample storage bags and baskets.
Preset top speeds with a handy dial for longer, safer rides.
Built for Safety
- The So Lite Scooter combines the stability and safety of a 4-wheel scooter with the smaller size and convenience of a 3-wheel Scooter.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) – feel fully secure that the So Lite Scooter intelligently slows down as you approach turns. Even if you turn at full speed the So Lite Scooter slows down enough to allow you to turn safely.
Lightweight and easy to transport
- Only 40.8 lbs with the battery removed compared with other mobility scooters that weigh 100+ lbs.
Designed for convenience with premium features
- Two-touch fold—push one knob on the chair to fold the seat down, and unscrew one knob on the tiller to fold the scooter completely. NOT multiple pieces that must be reassembled, like other Scooters.
- Once folded, it can easily be rolled just like a piece of luggage and fits into the backseat or trunk of a car
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled
- Undercarriage basket, front bag, rear bag, and even a cup holder included
- Both armrests fold up to allow easy entry and exit
- Narrow enough to fit through standard household door frames
- Eight miles of use on a single charge
Ready for Travel
- FAA-approved—can be used in airports until you board the plane. The battery is carried on, while the scooter is treated like oversized luggage at the jetway as you board.
- Traveling up to 5 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones, and pets as you use your scooter.
- Powerful light for use at dusk/dawn
A rechargeable Battery lasts long
- Lightweight—3.5 lbs versus others which are 20 lbs
- Rechargeable 1 x 24 V 10Ah lithium battery. Safe in standard 110 V outlets.
- Charge on the steering column, no need to bend over and remove the battery to charge.
- Eight miles on a single charge, 6 hours to charge from empty
Scooter Length: 39.5"
Scooter Width: 21.5"
Scooter Height: 37"
Scooter Weight w/o Batteries: 40.8 lbs
Scooter Weight with Batteries: 44.5 lbs
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Max Speed: 5 mph
Max Climbing Gradient: 8°
Min Turning Radius: 45"
Max Mid-frame Ground Clearance: 4"
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.