Journey Health and Lifestyle | UpWalker H300R (CardioAccelerator) - H300RG1A1
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Journey Health and Lifestyle Drop Shipping Policy
The CardioAccelerator offers all the features and benefits of the Original UPWalker plus active cardio and upper body exercise.
- Reciprocating armrests provide for a wide range of motion that invigorates muscle groups like the arms, back, legs, core as well as heart!
- Helps users address muscle loss due to aging.
- Arm resistance increases with the speed of reciprocating motion.
- CardioAccelerator can be used as an exercise machine or as an original UPWalker upright walker.
- Exercise mode is available while walking or while standing in a stationary position.
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity, and confidence to walk farther and remain more active.
- Clinical studies revealed UPWalker technology improved walking posture, safer, more stable feeling, and reduced pain in legs, back, hands, and wrists.
- Stylish, easy-folding design, lightweight for transporting and storage.
- Simple armrest adjustment for the perfect height in seconds.
- Cushioned sit-to-stand handles to ease the transition to a standing position.
- Standard accessories include a drink holder, seat backrest, and personal bag.
- Sturdy frame with a user weight capacity of up to 300 lbs.
- Adjustable-Height Armrests - Padded armrests enable users of varying heights to stand tall and look ahead with confidence and dignity.
- Comfortable Seat - Fabric seat with backrest support slides front to back for sitting or walking.
- Lockable Brakes - Ergonomic handbrakes are easy to use for better control, stopping, and parking.
- Multi-terrain Wheels (8" Front) - Large 8-inch rubber wheels help to move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
- Sit-to-Stand Handles - Padded handles make the transition between sitting and standing easier and safer.
- Sturdy Foldable Frame - Stylish, lightweight 23-pound frame folds easily for transport and storage yet is strong enough to support 300 pounds.
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
Journey Health & Lifestyle Dropship Policy
Revised February 23, 2023
When drop-shipping a Perfect Sleep Chair (PSC), UpBed Standard, and/or UpBed Independence to a consumer’s residence there is an option for Threshold or White Glove Delivery. Threshold Delivery means that carriers will deliver the PSC/UpBed to the first secure and dry place on the customer's property. Typically, the product is left at or near the front door. Carriers or drivers are not permitted to carry the items inside the property. White Glove Delivery is the method by which each Perfect Sleep Chair and UpBed is delivered in the consumer’s residence. It includes delivery to the home, unpacking the item, and placing it in the location chosen. Finally, all packaging materials will be removed and hauled away. The consumer is responsible for removing any existing furniture that they may be replacing with a Journey product. Additionally, a path must be cleared and a location available for the delivery crew to place the product.
All orders are processed within two to three business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving an order confirmation. Threshold Delivery is the faster and most cost-effective option with most deliveries being delivered within a week of pick-up. This option can be chosen if the consumer wants to set up themselves. White Glove Delivery can take up to six weeks depending on the product, delivery location, and scheduling with a local delivery company. This option should be chosen if the consumer cannot or does not want to set the product up themselves.
All other Journey products can be drop-shipped and will ship via UPS Ground to the residence. These orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Most times even sooner. White Glove Delivery is not available for power chairs, wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, glides, or lifts.