Journey Health and Lifestyle | UpWalker I100 (Lite) - I100G1A1
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Journey Health and Lifestyle Drop Shipping Policy
Rediscover walking ease, comfort, and freedom.
- The UWalker Lite is a smaller, lighter, lower-priced version of the original UPWalker, especially well-suited for indoor use.
- Designed to maneuver in tighter spaces and for users who might be challenged by a heavier walker.
- Weighing just 15.5 pounds, the UPWalker Lite is easy to lift and transport.
- Increases mobility and independence for the elderly and mobility challenged.
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity, and confidence to remain more active.
- A clinical study of LifeWalker technology showed improved posture, safer, more stable feeling, and reduced pain in legs, back, hands, and wrists.
- Includes a beverage holder, backrest, and personal item bag.
- Adjustable-Height Armrests
- Comfortable Seat
- Lockable Brakes
- Multi-terrain Wheels (10" Front)
- Sit to Stand Handles
- Sturdy Foldable Frame
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
Journey Health & Lifestyle Dropship Policy
Revised February 23, 2023
When drop-shipping a Perfect Sleep Chair (PSC), UpBed Standard, and/or UpBed Independence to a consumer’s residence there is an option for Threshold or White Glove Delivery. Threshold Delivery means that carriers will deliver the PSC/UpBed to the first secure and dry place on the customer's property. Typically, the product is left at or near the front door. Carriers or drivers are not permitted to carry the items inside the property. White Glove Delivery is the method by which each Perfect Sleep Chair and UpBed is delivered in the consumer’s residence. It includes delivery to the home, unpacking the item, and placing it in the location chosen. Finally, all packaging materials will be removed and hauled away. The consumer is responsible for removing any existing furniture that they may be replacing with a Journey product. Additionally, a path must be cleared and a location available for the delivery crew to place the product.
All orders are processed within two to three business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving an order confirmation. Threshold Delivery is the faster and most cost-effective option with most deliveries being delivered within a week of pick-up. This option can be chosen if the consumer wants to set up themselves. White Glove Delivery can take up to six weeks depending on the product, delivery location, and scheduling with a local delivery company. This option should be chosen if the consumer cannot or does not want to set the product up themselves.
All other Journey products can be drop-shipped and will ship via UPS Ground to the residence. These orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Most times even sooner. White Glove Delivery is not available for power chairs, wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, glides, or lifts.