Journey Health and Lifestyle | UpWalker I200 (Lite) Premium
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
- Journey Health and Lifestyle Drop Shipping Policy
Expand your mobility options and enjoyment with the fully featured UPWalker Premium Lite.
- The UPWalker Premium Lite includes all of the benefits of the original UPWalker but has many new premium features not available on the UPWalker Lite.
- Softer and Larger 10” wheels in the front and 8” wheels in the back for a smoother ride that is easier to go over bumps on floors for improved stability and still compact/small and very easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Two motion-activated lights illuminate users' walking path for safer travel at night for those trips to the bathroom, or kitchen for a drink of water, or walks at night outdoors.
- Two removable and washable comfort pads attached to existing padded armrest supports for added comfort on long walks.
- Two personal item bags. A luxury personal item bag on the user handles by the brakes for easy access without bending over. Additionally, there is a more discrete personal item bag located under the seat.
- There is a comfortable reversible backrest for two different positions of contact with one back (mid-back or lower back support).
- A handy cup holder for ease of transporting your morning coffee or water bottle
- The new premium size accommodates users from 4’-10” to 6’-1” tall but still in a compact size and weight for transporting easier than Chinese copycat upright posture walkers.
- The Premium Lite is offered in two new premium custom metallic colors, Dark Luster Silver and Champagne.
- Adjustable-Height Armrests
- Comfortable Seat
- Lockable Brakes
- Multi-terrain Wheels (10" Front)
- Sit to Stand Handles
- Sturdy Foldable Frame
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
Journey Health & Lifestyle Dropship Policy
Revised February 23, 2023
When drop-shipping a Perfect Sleep Chair (PSC), UpBed Standard, and/or UpBed Independence to a consumer’s residence there is an option for Threshold or White Glove Delivery. Threshold Delivery means that carriers will deliver the PSC/UpBed to the first secure and dry place on the customer's property. Typically, the product is left at or near the front door. Carriers or drivers are not permitted to carry the items inside the property. White Glove Delivery is the method by which each Perfect Sleep Chair and UpBed is delivered in the consumer’s residence. It includes delivery to the home, unpacking the item, and placing it in the location chosen. Finally, all packaging materials will be removed and hauled away. The consumer is responsible for removing any existing furniture that they may be replacing with a Journey product. Additionally, a path must be cleared and a location available for the delivery crew to place the product.
All orders are processed within two to three business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving an order confirmation. Threshold Delivery is the faster and most cost-effective option with most deliveries being delivered within a week of pick-up. This option can be chosen if the consumer wants to set up themselves. White Glove Delivery can take up to six weeks depending on the product, delivery location, and scheduling with a local delivery company. This option should be chosen if the consumer cannot or does not want to set the product up themselves.
All other Journey products can be drop-shipped and will ship via UPS Ground to the residence. These orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Most times even sooner. White Glove Delivery is not available for power chairs, wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, glides, or lifts.