Journey Health and Lifestyle | Zinger Power Folding Chair Two-Handed Control
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
- Warranty and Refund Policy
A lightweight power mobility chair with two-handed throttle steering. Turns on a dime works indoors and out and weighs just 47 lbs. Comes with a convenient travel basket.
Unique and fun-dual lever steering
- The Zinger is not a scooter or a power chair; it is a personal electronic vehicle
- Dual-lever driving (as with a zero-turn lawn mower) is ultra-responsive and nimble
- Three speed settings: 0-1 mph/0-3 mph/0-6 mph; and Reverse: 0-1 mph
- The 24" turning radius allows turns on a dime, a 50% smaller turning radius than other chairs
- Drives on almost any surface, indoors or outdoors, including grass, dirt, and small gravel
Lightweight and portable
- Only 47 lbs with the battery (42 lbs without) compared to power chairs that weigh 100+ lbs.
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
Functional for everyday life
- At 25" wide, Zinger fits through all standard ADA door frames of 32”
- Can drive up all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° incline--and those up to 10° if needed
- Both armrests fit below ADA-compliant tables and desks; arms can also be removed/adjusted
- Foam cushion and mesh
Designed and sized for ease and convenience
- Comes assembled; never has to be disassembled
- The chair can be manually pushed when not electronically engaged
- Zinger size: 31" long x 25" wide x 35" high (folded size: 10"x 25"x 36")
- Seat size: 16.5" wide x 15" deep
Traveling is easy
- FAA Approved – can be used in airports and can get you right up to your gate. The battery is carried on, while the Zinger is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board
- Traveling up to 6 mph means you can keep up with friends as you use your Zinger
- Rear anti-tip wheels for additional stability while going over bumps or inclines
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Rechargeable Panasonic brand 36V 6.6Ah lithium-ion battery: Charge your Zinger battery without removing it, or remove and charge if needed
- Eight miles of use on a single charge; charges in four hours or less
Height with Armrests: 25"
Height (from the floor): 19"
Overall Weight: 47 lbs
Weight of Chair: 42 lbs
Weight of Battery: 5 lbs
Weight Capacity: 275 lbs maximum capacitySpeed Range Low: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h) for indoors on smooth floors
Medium: 0-3 mph (5 km/h) for outdoors walking pace
High: 0-6 mph (9.5 km/h) for hill climbing or mowed grass
Reverse: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h)
Max Climbing Angle: 10° (ADA-compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
Rotation Radius: 24" (610 mm)Materials and Colors Frame: 6061 aluminum, silver anodized, and nylon composite
Motor: DC 36V, 250W, 7A
Battery: 36V, 6.6Ah, lithium-ion 4 lb (1.8kg) highest quality cells
Charger: 2.1A, automatic, input 100-240V, charge time 4 hours or less
Steering/Braking System: Two lever controls (hardened steel on tire brake/knurled roller on tire drive)
Armrests: Attached in the factory. Easily removable with hex key included.
Front Wheels: 6" non-marking solid
Rear Wheels: 9" non-marking air-filled (40PSI/2.8BAR/275kPa)
Anti-Tip Wheels: 50mm PU solid
Colors: Black, Blue, Green
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
Journey Health & Lifestyle™ warrants all our products to be free from defects in materials, workmanship and assembly. A standard twelve (12) months warranty from the original purchase date applies to the core list of Journey products under normal use in accordance with specifications and warnings and with some limitations, exclusions, restraints or extensions including but not limited to parts, labor, service and other specific considerations. (Specific additional limitations and extensions of warranty, particularly as they relate to the Journey Health & Lifestyle™ line of mobility products, can be found in the Addendum below.) If within the twelve-month warranty period, any component or part shall be proven to the satisfaction of Journey Health & Lifestyle™ to be defective, the product shall, at the option of Journey Health & Lifestyle™, be repaired or replaced. Contact Journey Health & Lifestyle™ before sending any product for warranty repair or replacement. Do not send any product without our prior written consent.
Limitations and Exclusions
This warranty does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, damage in shipment, improper operation or failure to follow instructions according to the User Manual, component failure, improper storage, neglect of prescribed maintenance procedures, repair or attempted repair or modifications made or authorized by anyone other than Journey Health & Lifestyle™, normal gradual reduction in battery performance due to heavy use, deterioration due to external factors such as extremes in temperature or humidity, corrosive atmosphere or other natural events such as lightning, flood or circumstances beyond the control of Journey Health & Lifestyle™.
This warranty applies in North America only and is extended only to the original purchaser of the product when purchased directly from Journey Health & Lifestyle™ (USA) and is nontransferable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from place to place.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties or implied warranties, if any, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and shall not extend beyond the duration of the express warranty provided herein. Journey Health & Lifestyle™ shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever and disclaims any liability beyond the initial purchase price of the product.
In addition to the previously cited provisions and limitations, other warranty considerations for the line of Journey Health & Lifestyle™ mobility products (Zinger, Zoomer, Zoomer Lite, Perfect Walker, So Lite Wheelchair, So Lite Scooter, So Lite Glide) include the following extensions and exclusions:
In addition to the previously cited provisions of the standard one-year warranty above, the frame, mechanical and electrical components including the motor of each mobility product in the Journey Health & Lifestyle™ mobility line is further specifically warrantied for the same twelve-month period. In addition, warrantied instead for a six- (6) month period are the originally supplied battery, tires, fabric seat, seat back and seat cushion, all guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the original purchase date.
If, within such warranty period, any component or part shall be proven to the satisfaction of Journey Health & Lifestyle™ to be defective, the product shall at the option of Journey Health & Lifestyle™ be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product components. In some cases an installation kit with instructions may be provided to the owner to facilitate installation of a replacement product component. Warranty relating to mobility products does not include any labor charges incurred in product component installation. The warranty period of the repaired or replaced product shall terminate with the termination of the warranty period for the original product. The sole obligation of Journey Health & Lifestyle™, and the customer’s exclusive remedy under this warranty, shall be limited to such repaired or replaced product.
In addition to the previously cited provisions and limitations of the standard one-year warranty above, additional warranty considerations for the UPbed Standard include one-year service with full coverage on parts, including labor, and two-to-three-year full coverage on parts (no labor), and four-to-ten-year coverage on bed frame and non-electric mechanisms. Coverage for the UPbed Independence includes two years on components and 10 years on the bed frame.
In addition to the previously cited provisions and limitations of the standard one-year warranty above, additional warranty considerations for the Journey Health & Lifestyle™ lift chair line include a lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism and frame, and three-year warranty on the electronic components.
In addition to the previously cited provisions and limitations of the standard one-year warranty above, additional warranty considerations for the PSC include a lifetime limited warranty on the lift mechanism and frame, and three years on electronic components.
30-Day Return Policy
We’re sorry if an item or accessory item did not work for you as you’d hoped. We try our best to offer our customers the most hassle-free return process possible. If your purchase from us arrived damaged in transit or in a defective state, please call Customer Service at 800-958-8324 between 9:00 AM-8PM EST, Monday-Friday, or email us at email@example.com.
We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly. There is a 30-day deadline for all returns.
For the return of an item that didn’t meet your needs or expectations, the first steps in the return process are (1) to read this entire Return Policy Statement and then (2) to confirm for yourself that your return can meet the following conditions and requirements:
- Your return falls within the 30-day deadline for returns.
- The item you purchased is still in the “like new” condition in which it was delivered.
- You are returning the item in the original carton in which it was delivered to you, with the original foam inserts (and, when applicable, hazmat papers and decals attached).
- You have called or will call within 30 days of delivery of your purchase to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is required to accompany all returns. To request your RMA number, call our Customer Service Department at 800-958-8324. Returned items not accompanied by an RMA number may be found unacceptable for processing and refund.
Due to the nature of some of our products, those products are not eligible for return, unless they arrive damaged or defective:
- Perfect Sleep Chair, UPbed, and UPbed Independence: are not eligible for returns. At our option, we will either repair or replace items that arrive damaged or defective.
- All Bathing, Toilet and Personal Items: are not eligible for returns due to sanitary reasons. The only exceptions are new, unused items that are damaged or defective upon arrival.
Orders canceled after the item has shipped are subject to all of the terms defined in this Return Policy, including the inclusion of an RMA number. Please contact us at the number above to receive an RMA number before sending back your canceled order.
Special UPS Pickup Service for Selected Items
For certain categories of merchandise, such as those with extra weight, unwieldy size or the restrictions of battery inclusion during shipping, Journey will be happy to assist with these returns by arranging for a UPS pickup. Such items include the Zinger and Zoomer Chairs, as well as our wheelchairs, scooters and beds. After we issue you your RMA number, check with Customer Service to establish whether your return item qualifies for our UPS pickup service.
Returns that we schedule for you via UPS shipping must be ready for pickup the morning of the third business day following the day your RMA number was emailed to you. UPS will make up to three attempts to pick up your return item, and will provide you address labels when making the pickup. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer: You will be charged the actual amount of the UPS charges, which will be deducted from your refund. UPS pickup is to your and our advantage, considering battery-shipping regulations. Again, if there were hazmat papers and decals in a clear pouch attached to the outside of the box when you received your purchase, they must remain attached to the box when you return the item. The hazmat decals that came on the carton must be intact and legible.
After we receive your returned merchandise, we will issue a credit back to your original method of payment, less the cost of return shipping if arranged by us. However, if we receive the merchandise back and it is damaged, we will deduct the cost of repairs up to and including the full amount of the sale. Returns are typically processed within three business days of receipt of your item. If you paid by money order, we will issue a credit via a mailed check within seven business days. There is no restocking fee.
Please be sure to follow carefully all return shipping instructions. Journey Health & Lifestyle™ reserves the right to change the terms of this Return Policy at any time without prior notice.
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.