Journey Health and Lifestyle | Zinger Power Folding Chair Two-Handed Control
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
A lightweight power mobility chair with two-handed throttle steering. Turns on a dime works indoors and out and weighs just 47 lbs. Comes with a convenient travel basket.
Unique and fun-dual lever steering
- The Zinger is not a scooter or a power chair; it is a personal electronic vehicle
- Dual-lever driving (as with a zero-turn lawn mower) is ultra-responsive and nimble
- Three speed settings: 0-1 mph/0-3 mph/0-6 mph; and Reverse: 0-1 mph
- The 24" turning radius allows turns on a dime, a 50% smaller turning radius than other chairs
- Drives on almost any surface, indoors or outdoors, including grass, dirt, and small gravel
Lightweight and portable
- Only 47 lbs with the battery (42 lbs without) compared to power chairs that weigh 100+ lbs.
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
Functional for everyday life
- At 25" wide, Zinger fits through all standard ADA door frames of 32”
- Can drive up all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° incline--and those up to 10° if needed
- Both armrests fit below ADA-compliant tables and desks; arms can also be removed/adjusted
- Foam cushion and mesh
Designed and sized for ease and convenience
- Comes assembled; never has to be disassembled
- The chair can be manually pushed when not electronically engaged
- Zinger size: 31" long x 25" wide x 35" high (folded size: 10"x 25"x 36")
- Seat size: 16.5" wide x 15" deep
Traveling is easy
- FAA Approved – can be used in airports and can get you right up to your gate. The battery is carried on, while the Zinger is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board
- Traveling up to 6 mph means you can keep up with friends as you use your Zinger
- Rear anti-tip wheels for additional stability while going over bumps or inclines
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Rechargeable Panasonic brand 36V 6.6Ah lithium-ion battery: Charge your Zinger battery without removing it, or remove and charge if needed
- Eight miles of use on a single charge; charges in four hours or less
Height with Armrests: 25"
Height (from the floor): 19"
Overall Weight: 47 lbs
Weight of Chair: 42 lbs
Weight of Battery: 5 lbs
Weight Capacity: 275 lbs maximum capacitySpeed Range Low: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h) for indoors on smooth floors
Medium: 0-3 mph (5 km/h) for outdoors walking pace
High: 0-6 mph (9.5 km/h) for hill climbing or mowed grass
Reverse: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h)
Max Climbing Angle: 10° (ADA-compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
Rotation Radius: 24" (610 mm)Materials and Colors Frame: 6061 aluminum, silver anodized, and nylon composite
Motor: DC 36V, 250W, 7A
Battery: 36V, 6.6Ah, lithium-ion 4 lb (1.8kg) highest quality cells
Charger: 2.1A, automatic, input 100-240V, charge time 4 hours or less
Steering/Braking System: Two lever controls (hardened steel on tire brake/knurled roller on tire drive)
Armrests: Attached in the factory. Easily removable with hex key included.
Front Wheels: 6" non-marking solid
Rear Wheels: 9" non-marking air-filled (40PSI/2.8BAR/275kPa)
Anti-Tip Wheels: 50mm PU solid
Colors: Black, Blue, Green
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.