Journey Health and Lifestyle | Zoomer Lite Power Folding Chair One-Handed Control
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Now it's even LIGHTER!! The Journey Zoomer Lite is just like our Zoomer™ Chair but is much lighter and the parts are removable for easy transporting. It is a power chair that puts mobility at your fingertips with its easy one-handed control. And, just like the Zoomer Chair, the Zoomer Lite works indoors and out to help you go almost anywhere your heart desires.
- The Zoomer is not a traditional scooter or power chair, it is a personal electric vehicle. We call it the future of battery-powered transportation
- 35.5" turning radius – turns on a dime – 50% smaller than other mobility chairs
- 5 Speed Settings – speed ranges from 0-3.7 mph
- To make travel and transport super easy, Zoomer Lite breaks down into two lightweight parts (the heaviest part is less than 22 lbs). Compare that to competitive products that weigh more than 100 lbs.
ADA FRIENDLY – COMFORT – EASE OF USE
- 25" wide – fits through all standard ADA door frames of 32"
- Can drive up all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° and up to 10° if needed
- Padded armrests and the joystick fit below ADA-compliant tables and desks
- Foam set seat cushion; can buy an additional cushion for more comfort
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
- Comes assembled, and never has to be disassembled
- The joystick can be mounted on the left- or right-hand armrest
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Can be manually pushed when the chair is not in use and unlocked
- Solid tires mean you never have to fill them back up
- Zoomer size: 33.5" long x 25.5" wide x 36" high (Folded size: 12.5"x25.5"x44").
- Seat size: 16.5" wide x 13" deep, distance between arms – 19.5"
- FAA Approved – can be used in airports until you board the plane. The battery is carried on, while the Zoomer is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board
- Moving up to 3.7 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones, and pets as you use your Zoomer
- A low center of gravity makes it virtually tip free
- Additional anti-tip wheels in the rear
- Electromagnetic brake system – automatically stops when you let go of the joystick
- Rechargeable 24V, 8.76Ah lithium-ion, suitable for 110/220V outlets
- 8 miles of use on a single charge (contingent on weight capacity), charges in 4.5 hours or less
- The battery is charged while inside the chair on a port below the joystick control panel
Height with arm rails: 25.5"
Height(from floor): 20.5"
Overall Weight: 51 lbs
Weight of Chair: 47 lbs
Weight of Battery: 4 lbs
Weight Capacity: 253 lbs maximum capacity
Max. Climbing Angle: 12° (ADA-compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
Rotation radius: 35.5" (902 mm)
Frame: 6061 aluminum, silver anodized, and nylon composite
Motor: brushless DC 24V, 200Wx2
Battery: 24V, 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hours, lithium-Ion 4 lb highest quality cells
Charging time: 4.5 hours or less
Steering/Braking System: joystick
Arm Rests Attached in-factory. non-removable
Front Wheels: 7" solid
Rear Wheels: 10" solid
Anti-Tip Wheels: 2" solid
Colors: Black, Blue
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.