Karman Healthcare BT10 Adjustable Heavy Duty Wheelchair 24 x 20 Inch Seat Diamond Black Frame
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The BT10 series was designed out of necessity to offer consumers a highly adjustable Bariatric, Heavy Duty Wheelchair that will meet any, and all needs that are not currently offered in the market. Featuring our unique foldable pan-style seat, the robust frame is suitable for both indoors, outdoors, and can support up to 550 lbs.
Made from a combination of our T6-6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, and a steel seat pan, the BT10 series is lightweight in comparison to all other Bariatric wheelchairs in the market. A plethora of options and customization is available.
- Weight Supports up to 550 lbs.
- Foldable and robust frame design, easy to stow and lift
- Energy-saving self propel mechanism
- Fully detached and flip-back armrest
- Press-down design for swing away detachable footrests with adjustable multi-directional footrests
- The bracing bar for strength and to assist the attendant to position the wheelchair
- Unique swing away anti-tipper design
- Prescription-based seat and back system to fit various needs of different body sizes
- Back angle adjustments: -5°, 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°
- Seat Depth: 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″
- Seat to Floor Height 15½-19½
- Adjustable Axle Plate: allows for the center of gravity adjustment for optimal performance and function
|Seat Width||22 inch., 24 inch., 26 inch., 28 inch., 30 inch.|
|Seat Depth||18/20 inch., 18/24 inch.|
|Armrest Height||10 1/2 – 13 1/2 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||34-38 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||32 inch., 34 inch., 36 inch., 38 inch., 40 inch.|
|Folded Width||15 – 18 inch.|
|Overall Length||47 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||63 lbs., 66 lbs., 69 lbs., 70 lbs., 73 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||550 lbs.|
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.