Karman Healthcare KM 5000 | 18 Inch Seat Lightweight Reclining Wheelchair with Removable Desk Armrest
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Karman lightweight KM5000 Series recliner is a lightweight (manual) wheelchair. Suitable for daily use for users looking to relieve pressure sores, and lower back pain.
With a weight of 36 pounds, the KM5000 series is by far the lightest weight full recliner wheelchair on the market, next to our MVP502 Ergonomic Recliner series.
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 24” Mag wheels with flat-free polyurethane tires
- 8”x1” Flat-free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Black
|HCPCS Code||K0004, E1226, E0966*|
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch., 22 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch, 18 inch.|
|Seat Height||20 inch.|
|Back Height||33 inch.|
|Overall Height||51 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||36 lb., 38 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.|
|Shipping Dimensions||34″ L x 38″ H x 15″ W|
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.