Karman Healthcare LT-2017 | 17 Inch Seat 19 lbs. Lightweight Transport Chair with Removable Footrest
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The Karman Lightweight Transporter Aluminum Wheelchair weighs only 19 lbs. and folds easily for travel and storage. This lightweight transporter is both sturdy and user-friendly with swing-away footrests and fully padded, fixed armrests.
The LT-2017 and LT-2019 models are the same except 2019 is two inches wider. Both have a 250 lbs. weight capacity and come in a choice of three colors. Lowest price and reliable, quick, and secure service for your individual needs.
- Folding aluminum frame with powder coat finish in optional colors
- Padded fixed armrests
- Swingaway detachable footrests with heel loops
- Foldable backrests for easy storage
- 8”x1” caster wheels with rubber tires
- Rear caster toggle wheel locks
- Folding Backrest/ Folding Seat for Transporting in Vehicle or Travel
- Frame colors: Black, Blue, or, Burgundy
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs
- High Strength – Aluminum Frame
- Adjustable length footplates
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
|Seat Width||17 inch., 19 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 1/2 inch.|
|Back Height||19 inch.|
|Overall Height||40 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||21 1/4 inch., 23 1/4 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||19 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||25″ L x 32″ H x 11″ W|
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.