Karman Healthcare S-Ergo 105 | 16 Inch Seat Ergonomic Wheelchair with Fixed Footrest
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
The Karman S-Ergo 105 Lightweight Wheelchair is equipped with the unique S-Ergo (intelligent S-shaped ergonomic seating) and has launched successfully in the world market.
In addition to the S-Ergo system, S-ergo 105 also has new stylish oval-shaped tubes, which creates more streamlined appearance and enhances the strength of the structure. This unique model features fixed footrest, allowing for a more rigid feel when propelling.
- Weighs only 27 lbs. (w/ footrests)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Fixed armrest w/ wider concave arm pads
- Fixed Footrests with Leg strap for Calf and Heel suppor
- Backrest Pouch attached to the upholstery
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane front caster
- 24” x 1 3/8″ flat free polyurethane tires, high tread, flat free wheels
- Seat width: 16″X17″ or 18″x17″
- Gray Colored 1/4″ Aegis Anti-Bacterial Cushions (machine washable)
- Folding backrest / folding seat for easy traveling
- “Tube-in Center” foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Upholstery/Seat Sling: Black breathable mesh seat and back.
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||39 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||27 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||38.5″ L x 31″ H x 13″ W|
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.