Karman Healthcare S-Ergo 115 | 16 Inch Seat Ergonomic Transport Wheelchair with Wire Break and Swing Away Footrest in Silver
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis. How many Brands actually CRASH TEST their transport wheelchairs? The answer is NO ONE else does except us.
We set the bar for High Quality and Safety. This T-6 Aluminum Wheelchair weighs only 22 lbs. (w/out footrests) and the chair features AEGIS® anti-bacterial upholstery to prevent the spread of germs. It also has extra wide ergonomic arm pads for comfort and a folding backrest.
Designed with the same full frame used on the S-ERGO-115-TP Transport Wheelchair best seller, you’ll know right away that you’re sitting on the best transport wheelchair available.
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- Silver ¼” Removable Anti-bacterial cushion
- Swing In & Away footrests allowing maximum safety while entering or exiting the chair
- Extending push to lock manual brakes
- 14″ Rear polyurethane, high profile, flat free wheels
- Seat Width: 16″, 18″, OR 20″
- Upholstery: Black Breathable Mesh Bottom
- Fixed armrests w/ wider concave arm pads
- “Tube-in Center” foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Pouch for carrying small items attached to upholstery behind backrest.
- 7”x1” Polyurethane front caster
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver (AVAILABLE) & Rose Red (DISCONTINUED)
- Weight Capacity of 250 lb.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||16 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||22 inch., 23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||36 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||22 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33″ L x 31″ H x 13″ W|
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.