Karman Healthcare S-Ergo 125 | 18 Inch Seat Ergonomic Wheelchair with Flip-Back Armrest and Swing Away Footrest
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
provides flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed.
This model was designed from the popular and beloved S-115 frame with the added benefit of flip back armrest, with the ease of a flip of a button. This model is the highest end of all S-100 Series ERGO’s with special edition Cushion Color optional with limited quantity only available on this model.
- Weighs only 25 lbs. (without footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Flip Back Armrest with Ergonomic Arm pads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pouch on Backrest
- Anti Bacterial AEIGIS® Seat and Back cushion (machine washable)
- Breathable Mesh Seat and Back Sling
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat for Compact Transporting
- 7″ × 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- 24″ x 1 3/8″ Polyurethane Flat Free Rear Wheels w/Ergonomic Hand rim
- Frame Color: Rose Red or Pearl Silver
- Seat Width: 16″ x 17″ or 18″ x 17″
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||39 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||25 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33″ L x 31″ H x 13″ W|
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.