Karman Healthcare S-Ergo Flight Transport 16 Inch Seat with swing away footrest and companion brakes in Silver
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Want to learn why the Ergo Flight ultralight wheelchair category wins as a leader in its category? In today’s market, people are tired of the heavy wheelchairs that were meant to promote mobility to disabled or mobility impaired individuals. Where mobility and ease of transportation were meant to be the primary importance of manufacturing a wheelchair, somehow manufacturers got lost on what was most important to the people using the chairs.
Karman proudly announces the product that will redefine ultralight weight at the most competitive price. We did this by mixing a competitive metal (Aircraft Grade T6 Alu) with the most efficient geometry possible in designing a wheelchair.
What we get is a functional wheelchair that slashes price on any Titanium wheelchair driving economy directly to the homes of individuals that wish to have the ultimate mobility wheelchair possible. We also offer an Ergo Flight Transport version with 14″ rear wheels.
- Weighs only 19.8 lbs. (w/out footrest) ; 14.5 lbs. (w/out QR wheels & footrest)
- Lightest T6 Alu Manual Propel wheelchair on the market
- Globally Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Built in Aegis Anti-bacterial Padded Upholstery
- Fixed Armrest with Desk Length Ergonomic Padded Arm Pads
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat
- Swing In/Away Removable footrest
- Companion Brakes Standard
- 6” x 1” Polyurethane Front Casters
- 20” x 1 3/8” Rear Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Wheels
- 16” x 17” or 18” x 17” Seat Width
- Weight Capacity of 220 lbs.
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 1/2 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||22 3/4 inch., 24 3/4 inch.|
|Folded Width||15 inch.|
|Overall Length||38 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||19 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||31″ L x 31″ H x 14″ W|
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.