Karman Healthcare VIP2 | 18 Inch Seat Tilt in Space Reclining Transport Wheelchair
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The Karman VIP2 Tilt-in-Space & Reclining Transport Wheelchair is the next generation in innovation and design for Tilt wheelchairs. The VIP2 series is a revolutionary tilt and recline transport wheelchair that weighs just 36 pounds in transport mode. This design of a wheelchair may be optimal for users who require a higher degree of pressure relief compared to your manual wheelchair.
The tilt and recline design allow for the user weight to be more evenly distributed on the entire body versus a standard wheelchair that can cause an immense load of pressure on the lower back, which can then lead to pressure sores, skin breakdown, and further complications. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design, coupled with the 30º range of reclining back, and an aircraft-grade T6 aluminum frame.
- Weighs only 43 lbs (without footrest)
- Tilt in Space and Reclining Function
- Intelligent 0-35º degree tilt evenly distributes pressure
- Reclining Backrest range of 0-30º
- Globally Patented Folding Design
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Aegis Anti-Bacterial Seat, Back, and Head Cushions
- Removable Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Tension Adjustable Backrest
- Pelvic Seat Belt Included
- Companion Brakes and Companion tilt-Recline Operated
- 14″ x 1″ Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity of 255 lbs.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||18 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8-11 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||19 inch. + (16 inch. adj. headrest)|
|Overall Height||40-56 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||25 inch., 27 inch.|
|Folded Width||16 inch.|
|Overall Length||44 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings/Footrest||43 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||255 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||35″ L x 33″ H x 16″ W|
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.