Karman Healthcare VIP515 | 16 Inch Seat Tilt in Space Lightweight Reclining Wheelchair with 20 inch Rear Wheels
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
The Karman VIP-515 tilt-in-space wheelchair series is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 38 pounds in Manual Propel mode (MS).
This type of chair redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design.
The VIP-515 series frame is made of ultra-lightweight T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum.
- An only lightweight tilt-in-space chair that also folds
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores
- A specially designed ergonomic head pillow is included
- With a newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable
- Anti-bacterial and anti-staining Aegis upholstery
- Full-length adjustable height removable armrests
- 20″ large wheels
- Flip-back height-adjustable armrests
- The backrest is foldable with a removable headrest
- Center-Of-Gravity weight shifting
- Exclusive perfectly matched gas cylinders
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch., 18 inch|
|Armrest Height||9 inch-12 inch|
|Seat Height||20 inch.|
|Back Height||18 inch. 16 inch head sling|
|Overall Height||54 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||26 inch., 28 inch.|
|Folded Width||15 inch.|
|Overall Length||44 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||38 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||35″ L x 32″ H x 17″ W|
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.