Karman Healthcare VIP515 | 16 Inch Seat Tilt in Space Reclining Transport Wheelchair
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The Karman Lightweight Tilt-in-Space VIP-515 series is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport mode (TP). This type of chair redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design.
The VIP-515 series frame is made of ultra-lightweight T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Weighs only 34 lbs (without footrest)
- The Lightest Folding Tilt in Space In The Market T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting design shifts pressure and reduce bedsores
- Globally Patented Folding Design
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Ergonomic Aegis Anti-Bacterial Seat, Back, and Head Cushions
- Flip Back Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
- Companion Brakes and Companion Tilt Operated
- 14″ x 1″ Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs.
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Armrest Height||9-11 inch.|
|Seat Height||20 inch.|
|Back Height||18 inch. 16 inch. head sling|
|Overall Height||53 inch., 54 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||24 inch., 26 inch.|
|Folded Width||15 inch.|
|Overall Length||44 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||34 lb.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||31″ L x 31″ H x 15″ W|
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.