Life Fitness | CLUB SERIES + TREADMILL
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from health clubs worldwide. The next-generation Club Series+ Treadmill is now stronger and sleeker than ever - but retains the durability you’ve come to trust.
- The reinforced upright design, aluminum kick-resistant endcaps and FlexDeck™ shock absorption system ensure this treadmill will stand the test of time.
- Open space near the console provides more room for arm movement, and remote speed and incline control built into the handlebars lets you make adjustments without interrupting your workout.
- This workhorse treadmill looks great in your home, with high-end finishes and a modern design.
- The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected running experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. And, watch your progress over time and send workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth® and NFC connection.
- Minimum Speed 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Maximum Speed 12 mph (19.3 kph)
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption Yes
- Incline 0-15%
- Side Handrails 24in (61 cm)
- Cup Holders 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Frame Welded steel frame, front roller lift wheels and adjustment levels for product stability
- Other Features DX3™ Belt and Deck System, cast aluminum lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent detail
- Running Surface 22in x 60in (56 x 152 cm)
- Step-Up Height 8in (20cm)
- Max User Weight 400lbs (181kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 82in x 36in x 56in (209cm x 92cm x 142cm)
- Unit Weight 434lbs (197kg)
- Motor System 4 hp AC peak performance motor (4 hp peak performance, IE2 efficiency rated at 2 hp)
- Power Requirements Non-dedicated 120 volts (U.S.) or 220 volts (non-U.S.)