Merits Health 90003 Serinity Gel Overlay 4800B
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
- Merits Health Warranty Information
- Overlay incorporates a series of gel bladders encapsulated between high-density polyurethane sculptured foam and support base
- This combination creates a therapeutically advanced yet cost effective support surface
- Optimal environment for prevention/treatment of pressure sores
- Easy to clean, non-shear/low friction surface
- Elastic corner straps to secure overlay to mattress
- Base foundation is a high-density solid one-piece foam constructed core
- Convoluted high-density TM, a soft nylon urethane coated OFX non-vapor permeable material
- Bladders contain an aqueous non-toxic gel solution
- Size hospital twin
- Components conform to CAL TECH 117 and all infection control standards
Power Chair Warranty – Lifetime Limited
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years).
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
Warranty exclusions: Tires, plastic or rubber parts, upholstery/armpads, painted surfaces, seating, bearings.
Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.