Merits Health S131 Pioneer 3 Mobility Scooter
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
Merits Pioneer 3 is a 3-wheel power scooter designed to ride with comfort. Pioneer 3-wheel scooter features high-torque drive train that allows for increased power and maneuverability. The steel bumper protects shroud from scratches and serves as a lift handle. Pioneer 3 comes standard with captain seat and height, width and angle-adjustable flip-up armrests. The scooter has a high turning radius of 39" and driving range of 18 miles in a single charge.
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
- High-torque drive train allows for increased power and maneuverability
- Adjustable tiller to fit various arm lengths and collapses for easy storage
- Dashboard control panel for ease of use
- Flip-up armrests with height, width & angle adjustable
- Steel bumper protects shroud from scratches and serves as a lift handle
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- One piece frame design/ Sliding captain seat
- Colors available: Red
- Options: oxygen tank holder, cane & crutch holder, walker holder, canopy, foldable rear basket
- Warranty: Frame 5-year, 18-months on electronics and motors
|Weight Capacity||450 LBS|
|Weight of Product||179 LBS|
|Weight w/Batteries||179 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece||86 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||5 MPH|
|Travel Range||18 Miles|
|Battery Type||Non-spill Lead Acid|
|Battery Size||12V U1 (34AH) SLA|
|Battery Charger||5A off-board XLR|
|Power Elevating Seat||Optional|
|Lights Equipped||With Lights and Reflectors|
|Seat Options||Rotating + Slides Forward & Back|
|Electronics||Dynamic Rhino 70 Amp|
|Tire Type||pneumatic, scuff-free tires|
|Seat to ground height||25" - 28"|
|Battery Weight||26 LBS EACH|
|Motor Size||DC 24V, 250W|
Manual and Guides
Note**No battery included - Required to order a battery, please refer to the link below.
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.