RIO MOBILITY FIREFLY 2.5 ELECTRIC SCOOTER ATTACHMENT
by Rio Mobility
Original price $2,649.00 - Original price $2,649.00
$2,649.00 - $2,649.00
Current price $2,649.00
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
With the Firefly, you can travel just about anywhere!
- The Firefly attaches to most wheelchairs. Download our chair fit guide here.
- There is an installation process that typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour, you can DIY by checking out our video here.
- After the initial installation process is completed, the device latches on and off your wheelchair in seconds.
- Separate color coded forward and reverse throttles w/ silicone anti-slip grip.
- 350 watts, 5 speed modes can take you up to 12 miles per hour (it's GOES!), lower speeds allow you to maneuver around buildings and stores with ease.
- Removable lightweight lithium ion battery gives you about 16 miles range (depending on usage and conditions).
- Quick-release center frame comes apart easily without tools for transportation in a car, plane, or for storage.
- Dual rolling kickstands for easier parking and storage.
- Full color display screen with haptic-touch feedback buttons.
- Regain your freedom, take it over grass and hills.
Click here to Download the Brochure
- Top speed is 12 mph/ 19 kph
- Speed limiter in the Color Display
COLOR CHOICES (NEW FOR 2020)
- Chrome red
- Dark metallic grey
- New compact charger: 36V, 2A output (UL, AUS & CE)
- New upgraded 3 pin charging port
- Charging Time: about 3 hours if battery is fully discharged
- Battery has a USB-A charging port and is essentially mobile device power bank
- Motor: 350W, 36V geared, brushless hub motor w/ reinforced hybrid nylon/ steel gears
- Motor wire: exits from the axle at the frame instead of the axle end to reduce wire damage
- Motor rim: integrated wide rim to match the wide tire profile for maximum traction!
- Dual 160mm rotor disc brakes
- Brake lever: locking lever w/ integrated bell
- Mirrored dual-pull brake calipers for easy adjustments and even pad wear - an industry first!
- Disc brake pads with cooling fins
FRAME & COMPONENTS
- Frame custom extruded shape Aluminum 6061-T6. Custom shape reduces riding vibration while increasing strength
- Matching stem profile with frame shim insert (allows for smooth handlebar height adjustment)
- Tire: Innova oversize 12.5″ X 3.0″ (75-203)
- Split fender mud guard: matches the wide tire profile and is very durable
- Dual -10 lux LED Light System (one light to see the road, one light to be seen by oncoming traffic)
- Locking bicycle headset for easier transfers
- Dual kickstands come standard for upright storage
- Ergonomic handlebar grips with bar-ends make sure your hands stay in place!
- Shipping Dimensions: 35” x 13” x 12” / 89cm x 33cm x 31cm
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs / 15.9 kg
Watch the video on how to dock the new Crossbar assembly.