Shoprider | Streamer Sport - 888WA
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The Shoprider Streamer Sport Mid-size Power Wheelchair - 888WA is a mid-size power wheelchair. It features a 300 lb. weight capacity, rear-wheel drive axle and 10” rear tires. The unit comes standard with height and width adjustable arm rests, adjustable angle footplate and a 19in. captain’s seat. The Streamer Sport has a 10-mile battery range and 2in. ground clearance that allows for easy maneuverability over most terrains. Enjoy the driving stability of your new Shoprider Streamer Sport Mid-size Power Wheelchair - 888WA.
- 300lb Weight Capacity
- 10” Drive Wheels
- Adjustable Angle Foot Plate
- Height and Width Adjustable Arm Rests
- Captain Seat
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) - 36” x 24” x 45” in
- Number, Size of Tires - 2, 6” (2, 10”) Front, Rear
- Suggested User Weight ¹ - Max. 300 lb
- Weight of Heaviest Part ² -
- Weight ³ - 203 lb
- Each Battery Module Weight – 23 lb
- Battery Size – U1 x 2 Type x PCS
- Charger - Off board (5A) Amp
- Output Power of Motor - .60 x 2 HP
- Maximum Speed - 5 MPH
- Maximum Climbing Angle/ Safe Climbing Angle ⁴ - 10(6) %(˚)
- Range (Per Charge) ⁶ - 10 Mile
- Turning Radius – 17.5” in
- Model # - 888WA
- Standard Seat in - W x D x BH SV191821B
- Available in Red
Manual and Guides
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.