Wheelchair88 | All Terrain PW-4x4Q Mobility Scooter
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
PW-4x4Q is an All-Terrain Recreational Vehicle with all-terrain capabilities. It has a 4-Wheel Drive & Gyro system that can handle rugged terrain including steep slopes, snow, sandy beach, muddy or bumpy roads, etc. Its unique gyro balance system enables stair climbing. Often it could be frustrating when you face curbs and a few steps in daily life, and sometimes you may want to explore your adventurous mind. Let PW-4x4Q help you to overcome places that you didn’t explore.
There are many obstacles outside, especially if you are active and enjoy outdoor activities. PW-4x4Q is an all-terrain recreational vehicle that can help you overcome most of the environments you might encounter outdoors (For instance steps, snow, steep slopes, sandy beaches, muddy or bumpy roads, etc).
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- The Gyro System automatically adjusts the seat angle which allows your body to maintain an upright position during stairs climbing or at slopes. It also enabled the seat to power tilt-in-space for more comfort.
- It can climb up and down the stairs as high as 15cm (6″) at 25 degrees.
- PW-4x4Q is a 4-Wheel drive system (4WD) for all-terrain purposes.
- When traveling on a flat surface, you can operate with only 3 wheels to save electricity. (Just drop the 5th wheel and engage it to work with the 2 front wheels together).
- It can travel up to 24km (15 miles) with 3 wheels and 18km (11 miles) with 4WD. Assuming the user weighs 75KG (165 lb)
- The top driving speed is 7km/hr (4.35 mph)
- Uses Li-ion Batteries (More durable and efficient vs. the traditional Lead Acid Batteries)
- Able to make a 360° U-turn on the spot, with a turning radius of only 123cm (48.4″).
- Front, rear, and side LED lights are obvious while driving on the road at night.
- The raisable armrest is height and width adjustable (can adjust between 50-59cm wide).
- 2nd user can stand behind the seat to travel together.
- Lower seat level for more effortless transfer and better stability.
- Using the latest Dynamic controller for better control precision, stability, and comfort.
- The 5th wheel is now at a new position with a better structure to ensure energy-saving and durability.
- A good quality certified smart 3A charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.