Wheelchair88 | Dash
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Dash is a simple, durable, affordable, foldable, and portable mobility scooter.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
It looks simple, but you will like its features.
- It is very portable at only 24.5KG + 5.5kg (the seat)
- Maximum load capacity 130kg (286 lb).
- It folds up quickly into a very compact size for easy transport.
- You can lift the front handle and pull it like a suitcase.
- It can operate about 25 km (15.5 miles) with a full charge.
- Equipped with LED headlights and tail lights.
- Tiller angle adjustable with hydraulic.
- The armrest of the seat can raise for easier access.
- Solid maintenance-free PU tires.
- It uses Li-ion Battery, which is more durable than the conventional Lead Acid Battery.
- A good quality certified smart 3A charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.