Wheelchair88 | Draco (Multi-Function Standing Wheelchair)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Draco standing wheelchair is the best electric standing wheelchair that equips you with full function capability and allows you to move, stand, sit, recline and lie down in safe and comfortable positions. With Draco, you can minimize the risk and effort of transferring users during the daytime as users can take a nap in a lie-down position.
Draco is the most functional standing wheelchair out of all the models, excellent for users:
- With easily swelling feet (especially users with diabetes).
- Require to take a few naps during the day.
- Need extra comfort throughout the day.
- Want to constantly change positions.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Fully powered for lie down, stand, sit and recline positions. It also allows you to move in a standing position.
- 8 wheels to provide excellent stability especially when the user lies down.
- 5-speed control with driving speed up to 8km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30km (18.5 miles) with a full charge.
- Equipped with Dynamic LED graphic display Controller (DX2) for precise user control and sensors for safety.
- Automatically adjust to slow speed during standing or recline position for safety.
- Motorized wheels are located in the center to ensure a tight turning radius.
- Available in 14″, 16″, and 18″ seat widths with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- The footrest, armrest, and backrest move in a coordinated way simultaneously, so the user will not feel the muscle pull when changing from standing – sit – lie down position.
- Comes with different types of straps for the knee, calve, chest, and safety belt. (Optional thigh strap, ankle strap, and H-shape harness are available too).
- Safety is always our No.1 priority when we designed this stylish structure, and only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy is used to ensure durability and safety standards.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users with different heights and leg lengths.
- 3-layers foam cushion and back support to ensure extra comfort.
- Spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- Adjustable and removable headrest.
- A good quality certified smart 3A charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.